by danhezee

League
Upcoming Changes
Events
Maps
KV6 and Other Mods
Funstuff

League

The Doctors have a comfortable 8 point lead, but Let the Bullets Rain could catch up with them. There has been a lot of great matches this season. And there is still time to join or create a team.

The third and final stage of the regular season has started. In this stage you can have a rematch as soon as you like. The last day of the regular season hasn’t been determined yet.

Upcoming Changes
[/size]
Above is a mock up of the new theme we are working on. We arent a 100% committed to the new theme yet. So tell us what you think about it. We are shooting to have a new theme and user authentication ready for the 3rd year anniversary. Which is April 4th.

Events

AK vs Forums II at 7pm GMT 3/8/2014. The map will be Normandie and the gamemode is CTF. Team Balance is on. They are also upgrading their server so you might see less in lag during the event. Lets all join together to take AK down!
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10291

There is a creative story writing competition started by Fawad. The signup period is over and they are currently taking submissions. Winners will be announced later.
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10160

Like the story writing competition, the signup period for the modding competition is over as well. And they are now taking submissions.
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9924

Maps

Drift Ice
by IAmYourFriend

Drift Ice has been on he sauerkraut game servers for a while now but has finally been released to the public. The map is similar to goon assault but the difference in height makes it have a totally difference atmosphere and play style. The map is roughly 4 blocks tall with a flat middle section between the two sides. The height allows for tunneling and the tunnelings allows for bunkers which leads to forts which then leads to different spots for snipers until you have a whole different map after 15 minutes. Good job IAmYourFriend and we hope you continue to make amazing maps.
SnowTown from the last news letter has been updated, 70% complete

KV6 and Other Mods

Famas Felin
by Dimi
The Felin is a bullpup design which when modeling can result in the gun sticking out of the player's back. Clearly, this gun was made with a lot of care as it fits nicely on the player and looks and sounds great. Here is a short video on the gameplay of the Felin. Mainly, the reason I'm doing a review on the Felin is the lack of skins for them. This was the one I liked the most.
M39 EMR
by ShadowRanger
I tried both the ironsight version and the scoped version of the M39 EMR. This gun sounds great, looks amazing, and the sights are accurate...well, the ironsights look realistic, but they seem a lil blocky and obtrusive. However, the scoped version is what I like. This weapon, is phenomenal. It at LEAST had to be 3-4 days in the making. In the video, you can see it at work. The main reason on this review? I love the gun! The M39 EMR is one of the few designated marksman rifles made. And it looks and sounds accurate too!

Funstuff
Reaper2.0 wrote:
“High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.”

Don't forget to submit your own stuff for funstuff or make a cover image for the next news letter.
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

First
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

looks good
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Nice!
Is the kv6 and Other Stuff section going to be a regular part of the Newsletter?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Good forum theme, good maps and good weapon kv6s. I hope one day I could have some of my weapons appear on a BnS News post.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Nice!
Is the kv6 and Other Stuff section going to be a regular part of the Newsletter?
Yes the intentions are to have it in every newsletter
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

The new theme looks good, and the maps and mods too.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

I want to start making maps.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Please do, we only have a few people doing it and I sometimes run out of maps to highlight each week. Just PM me if you need some help with something. Blue_Happy3
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

love the would be new theme
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

The new Theme is awesome!
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

That theme :O