Badges
Ace of Spades Development History
Maps
Modding Spotlight
Modding Competition
Event
Fun stuff

Openspades

Captain_Pi has made a new potential new logo for OpenSpades. It was released under a creative commons license so if yvt wanted to use it all he needs to do is give credit. http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=11177

Season 4 Winners and Season 5 rules
Congratulations to eDs for beating the Mumblerz in the season finals. The members of eDs will be awarded the League Champs badge.

The signup/rules thread will be posted soon. Major changes to the rules regarding subbing and server and map selecting have been added. A draft of the rules is available here if you would like to comment on them before they are finalized.

Build and Shoot Promo Banners
Image Image

The banners above are made by MushieWarden and Captian_Pi. We are advertising the site around the internet with the hopes of bringing more players to the game. If you would like to create banners that we could use in upcoming campaigns click here. If you use your work we will credit you and reward you with the artist badge.

P.S. Season 5 of the leagues is starting and league related promo banners could really help build the league.

Badges

User now have the ability to view badges on anyone’s profile page. Simply click a username and see their badges. This new feature lays the foundation for users to list all of their contributions be it map making, scripting, clan leader/member, etc, on their profile page

Ace of Spades Development History

theqwxas made this timeline of the development history of Ace of Spades.

http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11140

Maps

LittleAssault
by Gibbs3333

Little Assault is based off goon assault but with more detail. Each base has a castle with trap doors set up via the platform script. In the middle area of the map there are tunnels leading to the bases, two small forests, some farms, and two small town areas. Overall a good map considering it is inspired by goon assault. Players will find themselves moving from open areas to heavily covered areas seamlessly. The map is also very detailed but almost too detailed, because of the amount of cover already provided players will do not have a reason to build. Although that could be good or bad depending on your perspective. In the end we are all really excited to see the return of Gibbs3333, keep up the good work!
Blood Gulch
by MissionCo

Seeing as minecraft for Xbox now has a "halo content pack" I thought it would fit the occasion to highlight the remake of Blood Gulch in AoS. Although there are minor errors in the map it is still a lot of fun to play on. The map also takes up a large portion of the map area which lots of maps do not always do. Nice job MissionCo!
Halo Nation wrote:
Blood Gulch's layout is quite simplistic; it is set in a vast canyon, with two bases, a huge open field with hills and ditches, and caves and cliffs along the rock walls. In addition, there are Teleporters located on each base's roof; each will transport players to the center field. Blue Team has the advantage of utilizing a ledge near Red Base which is an ideal spot for sniping while Red Team has the advantage of surprising the Blue Team via tunnel access located on the side of the map.

Modding Spotlight

VladVP's [Halloween Special] Skeleton
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 388#p64645

Modding Competition

Modding Competition #7 submission has been ended, voting is over, congratulations to CobaltAK who has won a copy of Quibicle Constructor as a prize in the Modding Competition #7:Smg. CobaltAK's smg mod is shown below and other members smg mods can be found here

Event

Another SoTw event has been started SoTw stands for 'Signature Of The Week'. Once a week, a thread like this will be created, with the week number in the title. In the thread, it will contain the rules for SoTw as well as the guidelines and theme for the weeks competition. If your interested and want to try it out go to here and try it out.

Aloha.pk June 2014 FSOM, a.k.a First Saturday of the Month. On June 7th, 2014 aloha.pk is hosting a Fortwars event. For more information click here

Fun stuff

(Resolution: 2560x1440)

Blue Master Race:

Green Master Race:
-Provided by 1Shot1Kill (wallpapers)
-provided by Spidercoore
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Nice.
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Congratulations to eDs for winning this season, well played guys. Also love that logo for OS by Cpt_Pi.

Nice, better late than never indeed!
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

I like the blue master race wallpaper, I swapped my old wallpaper out for it.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Nice job on the modding comp, Cobalt.

I'm looking forward to the League Chaml badge ;)
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

It was fun to play in this league, Cant wait to see what Season 5 will bring
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Wallpapers are really cool, but it's a bit empty
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

nice newsletter, gg eDs
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Lookin' good! Swapped my old wallpaper for the Blue MR. Oh yeah, I just noticed that I have 2 images credited! Kewl, kewl. Can't wait for the next one!
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Nice. :D
onigiri
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Very nice ! Green_Happy3
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

when are we gonna get OS only servers?