Modernizing the AoS trailer videos

Our latest need-to-know information.
57 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

We need fresh intro videos/trailers for the front page of BuildAndShoot.com, preferably with clips from both the original Voxlap client and OpenSpades, that showcase the most prominent features of Ace of Spades Classic to summarize what it is all about.

Short, sweet, and to the point is ideal.

Please upload your finished videos to YouTube and link them here. If chosen your video will always appear above the server list for all guests where it has the potential to be watched tens of thousands of times.
onigiri
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Sounds good ! Green_Happy3
ZeroXy
Deuced Up

I'll make trailer,hopefully you'll like it :)
mrpoolaap
Deuced Up

I think this is a nice idea, yet I'm a little worried about OS footage dominating all of the trailers. Ghraphically and UI wise, it's still a lot different from the real, original AoS. Also, since the original AoS was built to be able to be ran on a grandma's rig, I think potentially new players' expectations could be crushed when they get find out OS isn't built for a grandma's rig. (looking at the average internet browser who wants to play a game and doesn't bother about requirements and such).

My sentence building might be a bit weird or vague but I hope you'll get my drift.
Still, it's a good idea, good luck to the people making trailers!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

mrpoolaap wrote:
I think this is a nice idea, yet I'm a little worried about OS footage dominating all of the trailers. Ghraphically and UI wise, it's still a lot different from the real, original AoS. Also, since the original AoS was built to be able to be ran on a grandma's rig, I think potentially new players' expectations could be crushed when they get find out OS isn't built for a grandma's rig. (looking at the average internet browser who wants to play a game and doesn't bother about requirements and such).

My sentence building might be a bit weird or vague but I hope you'll get my drift.
Still, it's a good idea, good luck to the people making trailers!
Definitely agree with this guy. +1
CraftDinur
Deuced Up

i'd like to update those crappy videos i made way back when. give them a more modernized feel and help build hype for the new BnS. something i'll definitely be looking into when i get rid of this cold >.<
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

CraftDinur wrote:
i'd like to update those crappy videos i made way back when. give them a more modernized feel and help build hype for the new BnS. something i'll definitely be looking into when i get rid of this cold >.<
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Too bad I suck at editing...
PollotPearson
Deuce

thank you so much
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Sadly, I can only make banners. Would that be okay, izzy?
simongrow250
Deuce

Nice video..Thanks for sharing Blue_Wink1 Blue_Wink1
simongrow250
Deuce

How did you make that one? Green_Nothappy Green_Nothappy
Genkis
Deuce

Hi, I'd like to contribute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlaUCG0 ... BrpSn4CWvA

its a fun "Trailer" for OS with Voxlap Scenes at the star and some nice quotes
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I can make one, when i have time.
57 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Official News”