Help Build and Shoot grow!

Our latest need-to-know information.
75 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

I think we should just promote OpenSpades, I hadn't touch AoS since Jagex bought it but then I saw OpenSpades and now I can't stop playing.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

bullets wrote:
I think we should just promote OpenSpades, I hadn't touch AoS since Jagex bought it but then I saw OpenSpades and now I can't stop playing.
You know not everyone is able to run OpenSpades, right?
learn_more
Coder
Coder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
bullets wrote:
not everyone is able to breath by themselves, doesnt mean it isnt a good thing.
Insanity-Wolf
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

what i want to know is wtf is with all these pop-ups. annoying as hell, and some of them even have the courtesy to open a new page for u.
Last edited by Insanity-Wolf on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insanity-Wolf
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

learn_more wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
bullets wrote:
are you saying people not being able to breathe on their own is a good thing?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Insanity-Wolf wrote:
learn_more wrote:
are you saying people not being able to breathe on their own is a good thing?
you realize that you've just replied to a post made in Sep 26th 2013

g fucking g
TheJemsOfJalu
Deuce

Hey,
I might make a youtube account next year but I'm not saying I will be popular. IF I get enough subs I WILL advertise this site, with permission of cause,

I discovered this a few days ago and I am so excited to see one of my favorite games back! Green_Sunglasses1
Revolet
Deuced Up

I think one of the main issues of this game is that it's that the player-base is too small. I knew I'm not the first to say this, but we have so many servers and an average of +400 players playing the game. We're not going to get many servers full. I think the reason why there's little diversity in the servers that are played is because we have few players. If every server (including 0.76 and 0.75) had to be full now, we would need at least 2500 players.

This is a post I've kept since December. Since I'm back, I find no harm in posting this,
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Since this is no longer a necro...
GreaseMonkey wrote:
Promoting 0.76 will reunite the older players and the newer players. A lot of the older players don't touch 0.75.
I disagree, I hate .76 with a passion it doesn't play the same (just like OS doesn't). I only play .75 and if everyone stops playing .75, so will I. :(
(And I consider myself an older player)
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Mr.Torch wrote:
I disagree, I hate .76 with a passion it doesn't play the same (just like OS doesn't). I only play .75 and if everyone stops playing .75, so will I. :()
Unfortunately this sums up the vast majority of Ace of Spades 0.75's playerbase. If people wouldn't be so resistant to change (probably because they lose the ease of using an overpowered SMG), they would have moved to the newer and superior 0.76 version, and maybe Iceball could have taken off.
Last edited by 1Shot1Kill on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Mr.Torch wrote:
Since this is no longer a necro...
GreaseMonkey wrote:
Promoting 0.76 will reunite the older players and the newer players. A lot of the older players don't touch 0.75.
I disagree, I hate .76 with a passion it doesn't play the same (just like OS doesn't). I only play .75 and if everyone stops playing .75, so will I. :(
(And I consider myself an older player)
Oh dear! Better stick to 0.75, guys. If Mr. Torch stops playing the game I don't see how we could move on! D:
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Unfortunately this sums up the vast majority of Ace of Spades 0.75's playerbase. If people wouldn't be so resistant to change (probably because they lose the ease of using an overpowered SMG), they would have moved to the newer and superior 0.76 version, and maybe Iceball could have taken off.
I don't even use the SMG... I only use rifle unless I'm painting. I just don't like the .76 intrusive darkened chat and the scoreboard and GUI looks weird and seem more distracting to me.
Captain_Pi wrote:
Oh dear! Better stick to 0.75, guys. If Mr. Torch stops playing the game I don't see how we could move on! D:
Much facetious, much wow. Anywho, I'm not asking for anyone to stop playing and I don't deem myself as an important aspect to this community or anything. I was just using myself as an example to show that there are a lot of players that are on the borderline as it is. Any changes (people hate change o:) will just further contribute more losses. In time though you will probably develop a new player base composed of people that obviously will like the new changes.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

I think more attention should be given to openspades, since it is the sole future of this community, but we need 0.75 to remain a (significant) part of this game; it needs to be conserved.

Eliminating or greatly diminishing attention to 0.75 would be worse than finding a gun rack on a prius.
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

Atreyu wrote:
Eliminating or greatly diminishing attention to 0.75 would be worse than finding a gun rack on a prius.
Well you see officer, the metabolic processes in wildlife produce greenhouse gases, so I figured I'd do the world a favor...
Bbig Boss
Deuced Up

GreaseMonkey wrote:

For a long-term solution, continuing/promoting new development using OpenSpades + pysnip (effectively a 0.77) and/or promoting Iceball will be a must.
I think that we should continue using voxlap, because many people as me play ace of spades because it is the only game which is funny and doesnt need a mega computer to run it.
75 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”