indiestatik.com interview

Our latest need-to-know information.
29 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Oh sweet, indiestatik. He's a cool guy, glad to see he did this.
Sponge
Deuced Up

Well put together and accurate.
Amadeus
Deuce

Really, really good. Hopefully this helps us out a bit!
AcornSpades
Deuced Up

Amazing :P
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

I applaud you Stack. Now, to read more from that website....
Also, has anyone mentioned this article on the official forums yet?
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

This is beautiful, sums it up so nicely!
Great work Stack and whoever wrote the article.
hindos
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Too true... too true.

But there shines light at the end of the tunnel and it's conduit is here. Now. Build & Shoot forever! Green_Sunglasses1 Blue_Sunglasses1
CraftDinur
Deuced Up

great read right there. finally someone sees the world through our eyes.
Sn3ky
Deuced Up

What a good read. I agree with the author in the fact that JAGEX really didn't keep with the community. I believe this article hits major points that were unheard in many other reviews.

The inner fan boy is satisfied now
Ki11aWi11
Mapper
Mapper

In the article it mentioned those beta builds with the Open GL, I'm referring to the ones Mat^2 demonstrated in YouTube with the RPG and the MG. is there absolutely any chance of us getting our hands on them?
TonyChase
Deuce

Very interesting read.
madk
Deuce

I know I'm late to the party, but thank you so much for keeping this going. I started playing Ace of Spades shortly after its initial release and was totally enamored. Then just a matter of days before it came out on Steam I had a memory of it and thought, "damn, I should see how that's coming along. I'd like to play it again." I found it was getting a commercial release and thought that was pretty impressive. I bought it a few days later and instantly regretted it. The Jagex version stripped the game of everything that made it so wonderful.

But then, after a bit of looking around for the off chance that the older version still had any support, I found this place! And I couldn't be happier. I've already poured more hours into this game over the past few days than I care to admit.
Sasquatch
Mapper
Mapper

madk wrote:
I know I'm late to the party, but thank you so much for keeping this going. I started playing Ace of Spades shortly after its initial release and was totally enamored. Then just a matter of days before it came out on Steam I had a memory of it and thought, "damn, I should see how that's coming along. I'd like to play it again." I found it was getting a commercial release and thought that was pretty impressive. I bought it a few days later and instantly regretted it. The Jagex version stripped the game of everything that made it so wonderful.

But then, after a bit of looking around for the off chance that the older version still had any support, I found this place! And I couldn't be happier. I've already poured more hours into this game over the past few days than I care to admit.
You're not the only one. We're glad to have you and you're kind of spirit is very welcome here.
Rusty Spade
Deuce

Here comes the old rusty spade. You will hate me guys, but I think, the only-random-map-and-rifle times were the best! Blue_Rifle
Ok-ok, I like the SMG sniping too, but thats not the same. Blue_Wink1
(I won't waste any serious word on 1.0, that's not a game, that's just a funny meme, like Gangnam style. 4 funny videos about 4 blockheads, that's all.)
Oh, and don't worry, I remember the old ideas too, the vehicles, the trucks, the helis, the bombers, the parachutes, and I'm working on them... er, I mean, on the ideas... Blue_Tongue
I know, somehow we can put them in the game, I just need more time, to figure it out. Blue_BigSmile
29 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”