Build and Shoot News Letter #14

Our latest need-to-know information.
34 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
CraftDinur
Deuced Up

i love what's going on in iceball so far. that modloader update is also really exciting! it's gonna make zombies so much more awesome!
TheChief98
League Participant
League Participant

The modloader update is amazing! I always wanted something like that :D
Nice work!
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Am I the only one who noticed how fast "Emmis" was shooting in the video? He could shoot with no delay. Other than that it seemed like it was a good little montage.
Xtra

TheGeekZeke101 wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed how fast "Emmis" was shooting in the video? He could shoot with no delay. Other than that it seemed like it was a good little montage.
That happens when you get on pinkerages or things like that.
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Xtra wrote:
TheGeekZeke101 wrote:
That happens when you get on pinkerages or things like that.
Oh, makes sense. Thanks for the info.
Mr.Pro
Deuced Up

Better than the last one
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

It's hard to imagine 28,000 members in our BnS community!
Anyways great letter as always.
Revolet
Deuced Up

Now I'm inspired to make mods seeing this modloader update. Thanks learn_more.
Timi
League Participant
League Participant

Lines vs Forums could have been better because some select few were spamming chats and generally just being annoying to the relaxing gameplay of ace of spades
Future31451
Deuce

Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Timi wrote:
Lines vs Forums could have been better because some select few were spamming chats and generally just being annoying to the relaxing gameplay of ace of spades
>community event
>doesn't want trols
gg

>online game about shooting
>relaxing
again, gg
Timi
League Participant
League Participant

Zekamalikyd wrote:
Timi wrote:
>community event
>doesn't want trols
gg

>relaxing
again, gg
First of all if its a community event Inexpect some maturity from other players. The age group of this game is like 13-40 So of course I expect some maturity.

Secondly, this game is a pixel block shooter where you basically build and shoot. If you compare this game to cod you have to be constantly aware in cod. While in this game you can run around shoot and have fun and having fun is what I think relaxing is

Good Luck with trying to make fun of me,
GG
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Timi wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
Timi wrote:
>community event
>doesn't want trols
gg

>relaxing
again, gg
First of all if its a community event Inexpect some maturity from other players. The age group of this game is like 13-40 So of course I expect some maturity.

Secondly, this game is a pixel block shooter where you basically build and shoot. If you compare this game to cod you have to be constantly aware in cod. While in this game you can run around shoot and have fun and having fun is what I think relaxing is

Good Luck with trying to make fun of me,
GG
The internet is no place for maturity.
Constantly aware in CoD? What for? A 12 year old trying to trickshot? This game takes more skill than all of the CoD's combined with the exception of CoD 1.
So you find shooting on an online game relaxing. Online. On the Internet. That's filled with trolls. Which apparently you dislike.
It's fun to play with friends, and a good community, like this one. If you didn't enjoy your experience in this one, the door to other communities is always open.

So, again. GG

Oh and, I wasn't trying to make fun of you, I was exposing things I find incorrect.
Timi
League Participant
League Participant

Instead of this steaming into a heated debate I will just drop this
Gg
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

"The age group of this game is like 13-40 So of course I expect some maturity"
That's a... pretty broad demographic, to tell the truth. Most people divide that kind of thing into 13~18, 19~40 or stuff like that.
34 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Official News”