Build and Shoot News Letter #17

Our latest need-to-know information.
51 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
.Anonymous
Deuce

So what if we are new? We can still play and win some matches, most probably.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

.Anonymous wrote:
lol
.Anonymous
Deuce

Look, I don't think that we are super good, maybe average players. Also Vlad, did you even participate in previous leagues?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

.Anonymous wrote:
Look, I don't think that we are super good, maybe average players. Also Vlad, did you even participate in previous leagues?
ever heard of spectating?
.Anonymous
Deuce

Yes, I have. He is giving us a title of "newfags" even though he probably never played in a single match out there, so it's not really something that I can truly understand. Contributing to the community by playing in leagues seems to be vital as activity of teams throughout leagues has dropped.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

.Anonymous wrote:
Yes, I have. He is giving us a title of "newfags" even though he probably never played in a single match out there, so it's not really something that I can truly understand. Contributing to the community by playing in leagues seems to be vital as activity of teams throughout leagues has dropped.
take your team against the teams that made it to the play offs.
you'll see what he means
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

.Anonymous wrote:
ಠ_ಠ I was referring to your profile picture...
.Anonymous
Deuce

Sure thing.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

.Anonymous wrote:
Sure thing.
Does that mean we agree on that you are a complete faggot, who probably doesn't even know what Anonymous is?
Okay.
XRaided
Deuced Up

I took this screenshot about a couple of months back of me using a playerhead as my rifle skin and I thought it was pretty funny. If you guys want to add it for the following news letter feel free to do so.

http://puu.sh/3UNGW
.Anonymous
Deuce

VladVP wrote:
.Anonymous wrote:
Sure thing.
Does that mean we agree on that you are a complete faggot, who probably doesn't even know what Anonymous is?
Okay.
I certainly do know what anonymous is, so what? As you obviously know much about politics, why don't you go and be a politician? I've read some logs and seen that you had much success on IRC regarding your political career. Also, how come you aren't banned already? You are insulting everyone everywhere, while not realizing that you know nothing about anything and that you are a subject of mocking. I may be new, but I am used to small communities such as this, I've been in them for years so I'm used to people like you.

tl;dr Don't be a prejudicing idiot as I haven't done anything bad to you (and you actually don't know me).
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Blue_OffTopic Green_OffTopic

And nice screenshot XRaided, it's pretty funny indeed :p
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

.Anonymous wrote:
VladVP wrote:
.Anonymous wrote:
Sure thing.
Okay.
I certainly do know what anonymous is, so what? As you obviously know much about politics, why don't you go and be a politician? I've read some logs and seen that you had much success on IRC regarding your political career. Also, how come you aren't banned already? You are insulting everyone everywhere, while not realizing that you know nothing about anything and that you are a subject of mocking. I may be new, but I am used to small communities such as this, I've been in them for years so I'm used to people like you.

tl;dr Don't be a prejudicing idiot as I haven't done anything bad to you (and you actually don't know me).
Woah, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH?! Why did you start talking about politics? Anon belongs to /b/, not /pol/.
Unless of course you attempted to proove to me that you know absolutely nothing about the adhoracy of Anonymous. And regarding my future political career: why would I want to go around and be called a shithole everywhere I go? Becoming a politician is like giving up all respect that you've ever had, and all respect that you will ever get. You said yourself that you're used to small communities, so why are you even surprised? Distance from someone outside of a social group is a part of natural law; everyone knows everyone else in this community. Your problem is that you've waded into deep waters too quickly. You appear to still be unfamiliar with the principles of this community.
When I first saw your username in the "View your posts" list, I immediately thought that you were that awesome saviour, who would aid us by supplying this community with the last bit of random shit it requires. I were filled disappointment as soon as I noticed your profile picture.
And the reason that I'm not banned yet is that I'm not even the worst. xD

tl;dr Lurk moar.

You know what? Let's just start over completely, and get you introduced to everyone! Go to http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewforum.php?f=39 and make a thread! Just wait till a bunch of people respond, and you will become 50% a part of the community that way. After that you just have to get to know everyone yourself. Green_Wink1
KomradeKorakoff
League Champs
League Champs

bullets wrote:
Got a pic entry for newsletter #18
No offence intended towards the komrades...
When did komrades ever take over #AoS idk

.Anonymous wrote:
My team will play in the Season 3 for sure.
Joined Sept. 29, already talking about the league. Confirmed for /dInc.\ and a half. True or not, good luck ;)
FaultCheck
Coder
Coder

being heckled, frequently, is a part of becoming a native around these parts :D The AOS and BNS Community have been well known for their trolling and mischief lol :D Green_Rifle So try not to get too offended or rude, it will only serve to entertain those heckling and give them something to do to kill time and have a laugh
51 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Official News”