BnS Newsletter #21 - New Launcher and Serverlist!

Our latest need-to-know information.
24 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
learn_more
Coder
Coder

zovc wrote:
anyone else notice very very little recoil on the video?
did you know, if you move the mouse down while shooting the gun will move less upwards?
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

learn_more wrote:
zovc wrote:
anyone else notice very very little recoil on the video?
did you know, if you move the mouse down while shooting the gun will move less upwards?
I think it is nicely edited video and zovc i wouldn't make any analysis of the video on your place, just enjoy it. Funny moments in the vid, good job Monstarules.
HomeSquirt
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I like the new server page a lot. It's much more organized with the filters. Nice job.
I've been noticing hats on people's avatars lately. Is this some Build and Shoot witchcraft or are the users changing pictures?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

HomeSquirt wrote:
I like the new server page a lot. It's much more organized with the filters. Nice job.
I've been noticing hats on people's avatars lately. Is this some Build and Shoot witchcraft or are the users changing pictures?
iz called bein' edgy (it's part of gen's eveil plut 2 taek ovur the wurld with his butt heirs)
deathslayer21

Commando_Ghost wrote:
(it's part of gen's eveil plut 2 taek ovur the wurld with his butt heirs)
I googled this and somehow got Starship Troopers (Book), Ronald D. Moore and Ancient Rome xD
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Commando_Ghost wrote:
edgy
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

HomeSquirt wrote:
Those top hats are like some new fashion around BnS, i didn't add a hat on my avatar... i just changed the picture from Fire drake to Ice dragon - because it's winter season. :D
deathslayer21

Dare[AoS] wrote:
HomeSquirt wrote:
Those top hats are like some new fashion around BnS, i didn't add a hat on my avatar... i just changed the picture from Fire drake to Ice dragon - because it's winter season. :D
*cough* Top Hats have always been the fashion around BnS *cough*
alisterbadcoke
Deuce

New Launcher is fabulous.......I really enjoy having interesting features .............expect more interesting features in future. All the very best.
24 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”