So I want to move to Norway

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
37 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Seriously, do you want to live around people like Nuclearpotato, I think not.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Juxta wrote:
ikr
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Juxta wrote:
#shots fired
strawhatpirate
Modder
Modder

Juxta wrote:
But I'm here too :D He could live around me, you know the good part of Norway :P

Anyways, Norway is great, not that expensive considering the income level, but if you're gonna live here, you need a job here. As people before me have said, learn norwegian. It's not that we don't understand english, because most of us do, but we like it when people know norwegian. It makes everything easier for you, people don't really like to talk and they really, really don't like to talk english.
nuclearpotato
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

strawhatpirate wrote:
Juxta wrote:
But I'm here too :D He could live around me, you know the good part of Norway :P

Anyways, Norway is great, not that expensive considering the income level, but if you're gonna live here, you need a job here. As people before me have said, learn norwegian. It's not that we don't understand english, because most of us do, but we like it when people know norwegian. It makes everything easier for you, people don't really like to talk and they really, really don't like to talk english.
That good part he is speaking of is a lie! Do not move to east Norway, it is the worst part of the country.
Space101
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

danhezee wrote:
Sweden could easily be called East Norway and Norway could be called West Sweden. I was googling to get some facts about the two countries and I learned a long time ago they were in a union together.
Yeah sure you could, if you'd want to piss off the norwegians.

danhezee wrote:
They have a much smaller population compared to the USA or UK, 5 million for Norway and almost 10 million for Sweden. So is the reason why they have "better" governments is because of the small nearly homologous population and relative wealth compare to much larger more diversified population?
No, they do not have "better" governments, who ever are saying that have no clue what the fuck they're on about.
King
League Participant
League Participant

You need to like Salted liquorice. It's something of a requirement (or so I was told by some Norwegian chick). I forgot to mention that with my other piece of advice a while back.

Also, hello B&S. It's been a couple of years I think?
37 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”