The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
4055 posts Page 1 of 271 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

The American Knights: April 21st 2013 ~ April 21st 2014
[/b]
Jdrew wrote:
It pains my heat greatly for me to say this but it has to be done. I do not want AK to go on dieing. Now although we are alive right now we are on the verge of collapsing so it is better to end it here and remember the good times then go on with nothing. Yes I know that everything I have worked for towards this point will be for nothing but it is better then dieing alone with only three members. I made a video below explaining why and what I will do from here. Please do not be too upset with me but with scrawl and proboy gone we would have to start over again in season 5.

I know you all can move on to greater things then AK. Hope fully you will all make your own clans and league teams or join other ones strengthening them. We had fun though right? I did.

http://prezi.com/rqhbrrwyavbz/?utm_camp ... c=ex0share
Spoiler:
http://pastebin.com/buGBy7fY
Last edited by Jdrew on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:16 am, edited 109 times in total.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

I don't get the word "Nights". Wouldn't it make more sense to with "knights" or something?
Also, good luck. You have some fancy graphics which makes this seem better than 95% of other new clans.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TB_ wrote:
I don't get the word "Nights". Wouldn't it make more sense to with "knights" or something?
Also, good luck. You have some fancy graphics which makes this seem better than 95% of other new clans.
Thanks TB, I think that because clans are so easy to form alot of the lesser 12 year olds tend to think that they can just have a heyday or something so they don't put much effort into it. I didn't think the logo was too good, I will be making a new one soon but thanks all the same Blue_Happy3
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Looks pretty good JDrew. Guess that means your not joining {B5D}! Oh well, good luck with the clan and have fun! Green_BigSmile
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

STRIKE081 wrote:
Looks pretty good JDrew. Guess that means your not joining {B5D}! Oh well, good luck with the clan and have fun! Green_BigSmile
Thanks, hopefully me and you can have a rematch in the championship Blue_Happy3
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Definitely!
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

player name: I'm assuming this is in-game name. In that case, GingerNinjaPrsn

timezone: Eastern Standard Time. (GMT -4)

play style: I am really awesome with the SMG, however I much prefer to use rifle, and tend to stay away from SMG unless my mad rifles skillz are sucking that day. Sniping is what I normally do when I play. I also tend to flank on occasion. I usually play on Minit Classic Assault, any of the Aloha arena servers, or the BnS Official League Practice server.

why you want to join: I've been playing AoS for over a year now, and it's been so much fun! I get on just about every day, and enjoy every minute of it. I just recently got into watching some MLG, and was thinking how amazing it would be if there was an AoS league. Two days later, I find out that there is one in the making! I can play around 1-4pm on weekends, but not on weekdays, due to Tennis practice. Unfortunately, my schedule is not very flexible, and I probably wouldn't be able to attend every match. I hope this isn't too much of a hassle.

Thanks for inviting me to join, I'm really excited about the battles to come. Can't wait!
G
Also, what would be the clan tag? That would make an impact on my name, as it is too long to add one currently. If accepted, I would probably go by [ClanTag]GingeNinja.
Webster
League Participant
League Participant

What happened to [FG]? Anyways, good luck with this clan I suppose!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

@Gingerninjaperson accepted just stay active and be ready for a match. The clan tag is [AN] but I wont be using it, if you see me in game it will be Jdrew.

@Webster I disbanded fireguard gaming about two weeks ago as we all agreed we didn't really need to be around any more. We also didn't want to stretch out the life span so just went our separate ways. Fireguard was a great clan and I think I achieved my goal with it, it taught me alot I can use with other clans like this one.

On a side note, I will be recruiting other members to join soon and getting all the necessary platforms set up. This has been a good first day Blue_Happy3
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

Awesome! I'll probably put the clan tag on anyways. :P Thank you so much! :D I'll be going back and forth from Classic Assault to the League server for the rest of the day if you want to join me.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

may need to have a backup member in case i cant get to match before 4.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

news update: we have a new member named whisper! I will also be working on getting our IRC or something set up so we aren't close to one thread. We also only need one more member now and we will officially be in the league! Keep up the good work Knights Blue_Happy3
TheScar
Deuce

player name: TheScar
timezone: Australian Standard Time - GMT +10
play style: I like to play with rifle alot, I am very active and I always try and never give up. I am an good player but not a really good pro
why you want to join: I would like to join this clan because I have been playing AOS for a long time also I created 3/2 clans back then, I know alot of people and I was wondering I should join a good clan so that's when I came across this clan and I think this clan will be a success

P.S. I know that my timezone is not what you expected but I am really active so there won't be any time conflicts with me.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

jdrew wrote:
news update: we have a new member named whisper! I will also be working on getting our IRC or something set up so we aren't close to one thread. We also only need one more member now and we will officially be in the league! Keep up the good work Knights Blue_Happy3
Isnt that the guy screaming like mad in Mumble ?
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

I need to make sure how to use the mumble so to make sure how?
4055 posts Page 1 of 271 First unread post
Return to “Clans”