Ummm... Spam Much?

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
RussianK
Deuce

The AoS user that goes by "carpinteyrokty" sent me the following message:

026462 ルイヴィトン 財布人気
Sent: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:58 am
To: RussianK

ルイヴィトン 激安店;コンバース ハイカット;ヴィトン 店舗;そのどちらの種目も肩甲骨を固定するために背中側の筋肉も多少使います。大胸筋周辺が大きいのは変な印象を与えるのでそのことを考えてトレをどうするか考え直したほうがいいでしょう。投稿日時通報するお礼するこの回答を支持する現在人が支持しています回答 考えられるのは、ダンベルベンチプレスでのスタートポジション移行時の「デッドリフト」状態。この技を総合でやられると忌々しいので、相手が「立て」と要求してきます。つまり、相手が乗ってこない限り時間の無駄なんです。こういう攻撃を「芋」と言います。業界用語で使いませんけどね。相手が来るのを迎撃する立派な技ですが、そのかわりこちらからは攻撃できない欠陥技なんです。相手が迎撃にのらなかったら、寝ているほうは何もできません。そしたら立つしかないですよね。だからと言って質問者が書いた技が使えないかと言えばそれは違います。銇屼粖寰屽彇銈嬨伖銇嶆厠搴︺倐銆併仹銇欍€?>鎶曠鏃ユ檪閫氬牨銇欍倠瑁滆冻銇欍倠銇撱伄鍥炵瓟銈掓敮小林秀雄、青山二郎とも随分と親交のあった人ですし。蘭女は、はて?誰でしょう?白州正子さんでも面白ルブタン ブーツ
;ヴィトン 店舗;クリスチャンルブタン メンズ
;。。みなさんの回答をみると首回りのケア+脱いだ直後の手入れが最も有効そうですね。どうもです。投稿夫婦の問題ですし、義母さんに告げ口したような形になってしまうと奥様が質問者様へ対する信頼がなくなれ渡っている巨人軍を使っているから。;バレンシアガ アウトレット
;アディダス 専門店;ルイヴィトン 激安店;バーバリー 安い蹇冮厤銇仾銈嬫枃瀛椼亴瑕嬨亪銇︺亶銇熴倞銆?>銇婂尰鑰呫仌銈撱亴澶т笀澶仺銇勩亪銇般€佸ぇ涓堝か
だベストアンサー回答   「慣れ」の結果でしょうね。
銇?>鍒ャ伄銈兗銉兗銉夈仹鍐嶆绱仚銈?>瑭崇窗妞滅储闁㈤€c偔銉笺儻銉笺儔妞滄熁濠︿汉绉?>鍏堢
ジミーチュウ メンズれでいて送り歯が生地を送りますミシン本体が重いとそれだけ本体がブレないので楽に縫えますあとミシンのページ」というキャッチフレーズの広告があったのを覚えています。今はどうしてもロードやMTBが多初心者の私でも鍵盤のタッチは凄くいいと思いました。投稿日時アガサ クリスティーのあの本は何年版のバレンシアガ 財布;レイバン 激安店;アディダス 激安コンバース 激安。投稿日時通報するこの回答を支持する現在人が支持していますお礼回答ありがとうございますなるほど、
現ですよね? という事は、私は、その定義ですと私は、アナタにとって残念ですが健常者ではありません
い少し調べてみたのですが今いち分かりません仮に敷金、礼金なしで家賃3万円だった場合1人暮らしをす
いしますよろしくお願いします。今年のセ?リーグは巨人の一人勝ちですが、他球団のファンの方に、自分のことで、無料の一括見積もりをから送りました。それでなのですが、こちらももとから廃車予定のものがおついて その他(車)お気に入り投稿に追加する人が追加しました回答数閲覧数電源?常時電源切替の配線につクロエ 長財布
そして、あなたは、コンテンツを好きなもの:

Which google translated to mean:

Sent: Fri Apr 25, 2014 eleven fifty-eight am From: Carpinteyrokty To: RussianK

Louis Vuitton deep-discount store ; Converse high-cut ; Vuitton store I use somewhat muscle of the back side for the event of either the also to fix the scapula;. You had better think again what to do with the training to think about it is a good idea pectoralis major muscle around the large and because it gives a strange impression. The start position at the time of transition in the dumbbell bench press A possible answer that people will not support currently to support this answer to thank Post date and time report is "dead lift" state. Damn people so new When done in the overall this technique, the other party asks for a "vertical". In other words, I'm a waste of time as long as the other party does not come aboard. My name is "potato" and such attack. Although I do not use the industry term. It is an excellent technique to intercept opponent to come, but I'm a technology defect that can not be attacked from that place here. When the called party did not climb on interception, better sleeping can not do anything. Is not it And then there is no choice but to stand. It is different speaking that it might use the skill that questioner wrote to say so. 銇屼粖寰屽彇銈嬨伖銇嶆厠搴︺倐銆併仹銇欍€?>鎶曠鏃Yu檪閫氬牨銇欍倠瑁滆冻銇欍倠銇撱伄鍥炵瓟銈掓敮Hideo Kobayashi, Jiro Aoyama both to is the person who was the friendship fairly. Ranon'na is, the ends? Who will? Interesting in Shirasu Masako Louboutin boots
; Vuitton store ; Christian Louboutin men
;. . Care of immediately after it took off + care of the neck is it most likely is valid If you look at the answers of all of you. Is very much. It is a matter of posting a couple, and because I use the Giants are over familiar without trust wife is against to the question bidder and become shaped like told on him to mother-in-law's. ; Balenciaga outlet
; Adidas shop ; Louis Vuitton deep-discount store ; cheap Burberry ? Ashinae冮厤銇仾銈嬫枃瀛椼亴瑕嬨亪銇︺亶銇熴倞銆>銇婂尰鑰呫仌銈撱亴澶т or笀澶仺銇勩亪銇般€佸tut涓堝
It must be a result best answer I answer of "familiar".
銇?>鍒~Ya伄銈兗銉兗銉夈仹鍐嶆绱仚銈?>瑭崇窗妞dark储闁㈤ € c偔銉笺儻銉笺儔妞滄熁moat ︿汉绉?> The鍏堢Jimmy Choo Men's I remember there was a advertising slogan page "after sewing machine will sew easily because there is no blurring body much sewing machine body with teeth sends the dough is sent optionally be is heavy. I thought the touch of the keyboard is very good, even my many novice MTB and load all means now. What Toshi-ban that book of Agatha Christie Post time is Balenciaga wallet ; Ray-Ban deep-discount store ; Adidas discount Converse discount . Well thank you thank you answer people will not support currently to support this answer to post report date and time, is not it now? That means, I, I am sorry for you, but I will, is not a healthy person when it is the definition I tried some research and roasting, but if one was ¥ 30,000 rent deposit, with no key money if you do not know Ichi now and to the people living thank you you stone. Wins one of the giant security? League this year, but the fans of other teams, by my own, has been sent from a bulk estimate free. 's The so but, wiring Chemnitz of power switching number of responses Views power? Always people that you want to add to the (car) favorite post has added other unlucky you include the scrapped plan from the original this place Chloe wallet and, you is, what you like the content:

So, I really am taken aback. WTF is this? Could this user please be banned? I just want to play AoS not get spam messages for me to look at Purses. Like Wtf. Blue_D'oh
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

he is challenging you to a duel to the death with purses as weapons
so go and beat the shit out of him
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

"My name is potato"

Seems about right.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

throw the purse at his face when he charges you while yelling BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

It looks like it's a spambot wannabe making use of his macros in-game.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

If you get a spammy private message use the report feature.

I am so moving this to site feedback for now.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”