Who wants this to be Greenlit in Steam?

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
JustinTheVoxel
Deuce

Blue_Happy1 The subject says everything, would you want this to be in Steam? I would honestly!! Green_Happy1
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

You can't put the classic AoS on Steam, Jagex would sue the shit out of you if you tried, they own the rights to AoS, and besides the game isn't being developed anymore.
JustinTheVoxel
Deuce

1Shot1Kill wrote:
You can't put the classic AoS on Steam, Jagex would sue the shit out of you if you tried, they own the rights to AoS, and besides the game isn't being developed anymore.
That's a good point actually, damn... can they still sue if the game is free to play? The original AoS dev team can't get sued if they're not making any profit out of the game, right?... I'm not sure...
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

JustinTheVoxel wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
That's a good point actually, damn... can they still sue if the game is free to play? The original AoS dev team can't get sued if they're not making any profit out of the game, right?... I'm not sure...
It wouldn't be them, instead it would be Build & Shoot who would get sued should they ever try that. Even if nobody gets sued, Valve would probably reject the game as the original developers are not the ones uploading the game.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”