HACKER!!!!!

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
darkgaming
Deuce

please ban baibor (i dont know how to spell his name) he is hacking and whenever i can get him banned form a server he is hacking on, he just comes back with a different name. and votekicks me with this reason "Indevide votekick" what does that even mean? well please ban him. Blue_Crying (srry not hacking on, just changin his ip)
Last edited by darkgaming on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

BnS doesn't host the AoS servers. You have to message the admins of the server he was "hacking" on. (Implying he really was hacking.)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Ballistic wrote:
BnS doesn't host the AoS servers. You have to message the admins of the server he was "hacking" on. (Implying he really was hacking.)
He said it before I could
PABH
Deuced Up

Atreyu wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
no he said it before i could Blue_Rifle
underwear
Deuced Up

PABH wrote:
Atreyu wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
no he said it before i could Blue_Rifle
wtf ok so defending ur self means ur stubborn proves how intelligent you are, I have 3 members now but one never made a app but made it in game Blue_Pistol
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”