Build And Shoot Problems

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Piratesosmar
Deuce

i love playing build and shoot and i have been playing for quite a while and just 2 days ago my game just glitched like i join normal games and when im moving around i stop pressing (w) the forward botton it just keeps moving and it happens to every single thing that build and shoot has for example when i shoot i stop pressing or clicking the mouse it still keeps shooting and when i press tab to see the score and ping i let go of tab and the score and ping are just their and it doesnt let me see and when i move to the sides and let go of (a) the botton to move to the left it just keeps moving towards that direction and when i type there is like a 4 second delay and when i crouch it takes like 3-4 clicks to be able to crouch and when i do crouch it just stays their please any administration or people reccomend do because this just happened out of no where it might be a bug or something but i doubt its my keys that are making these glitches or bugs please reply as soon as posible
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Seems like there's something wrong with your keyboard and mouse.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Does it happen in any other games you have? If so, your keyboard is most likely the problem.

Also the game is called Ace of Spades, Build & Shoot is just a site that hosts download links to AoS 0.x, and a forum.
Last edited by 1Shot1Kill on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I think I had a similar problem once. That's because I used the FN key on my laptop with ctrl and shift without realizing it. It basically makes it as if you're holding the key but not actually holding it. That would explain why you keep running without pressing anything.
tl;dr your problem not the game's.
Piratesosmar
Deuce

dude thx it was the fn key thx so much i couldnt of done it without you Blue_Happy1 time to Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Yea that's right next time someone has doubts if I should be in the community I'll just say 'Piratesosmar'.
That's right Spring I'm pointing at you
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

#smug
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

#touche'
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”