Veterans

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
102 posts Page 1 of 7 First unread post
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

The veterans group is currently a, what I like to call 'Free-For-All' group. I do not think this is a good idea since any newbies, such as boombear, can join. It is supposed to be only for those who have been playing Ace of Spades for a long time, and this is a crime on the Veterans usergroup.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Grow the fuck up. It is a badge that means nothing. Besides it would be WAY to hard to have it set up any other way as people have different ways of describing veterans.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Some people first played in the early days of AoS then quit for a few years and came back, say a month ago. Is that a veteran?
Some people played for 1 year then quit when Jagex took over. Is that a veteran?
Some people came after .75 came out. Since that's more than a year ago, are they veterans too even though they've never played the original versions? This is all subjective and besides, what do you gain from the badge? You'll be treated the same no matter what badge you put on, unless it's 'site admin'.
Veterans badge is just as prestigious as 'BnS strong' or 'Blue M. R.' badges.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Jdrew wrote:
Grow the fuck up. It is a badge that means nothing. Besides it would be WAY to hard to have it set up any other way as people have different ways of describing veterans.

Jesus, Jdrew you kiss one girl and now you are cussing like a sailor.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

haha people are taking this badge way to seriously
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

gen
Banned

>using free badges
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

$Eddy$ wrote:
The veterans group is currently a, what I like to call 'Free-For-All' group. I do not think this is a good idea since any newbies, such as boombear, can join. It is supposed to be only for those who have been playing Ace of Spades for a long time, and this is a crime on the Veterans usergroup.
I have been playing this game before you have been around.
I was here before you ever were.
You probably have no clue what I even did...
I have been playing for at most 3 years in ace of spades and 1 year and months on this website...
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

RO0Ki3 wrote:
$Eddy$ wrote:
I have been playing this game before you have been around.
I was here before you ever were.
You probably have no clue what I even did...
I have been playing for at most 3 years in ace of spades and 1 year and months on this website...
I wonder how many aliases has he gone through during these 3 years. One can only shudder at the thought. What if everyone I've ever met is actually rookie???
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

?
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

!
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Who cares Eddy? Nobody would care for how long you have been playing really.. therefore you wouldn't need to show your your status. If you want some sort of appreciation here other than being a "veteran" you can offer what you can for the betterment of the community Green_Happy3
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

Teeth wrote:
Who cares Eddy? Nobody would care for how long you have been playing really.. therefore you wouldn't need to show your your status. If you want some sort of appreciation here other than being a "veteran" you can offer what you can for the betterment of the community Green_Happy3
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Boombear, you once said you had been here for seven years. Which doesn't even Mae sense because ace of spades hasn't been around that long and you haven't been alive that long. Reuben this is a different account.

Teeth you are right, sorry.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

Teeth wrote:
To Eddy PS:I have never said in the past I have been on These forums for seven years and even if I did I more than likely mistaken-ed it as several.therefore you shitty comment is in accurate...
102 posts Page 1 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”