Veterans

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
102 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

You basically asked me to talk shit since you said my name in your fucking thread therefore I did shit post on your thread...just fuck off I am getting tired of you and your BS and it is getting old...Go live your life stop sitting in a chair on a PC 24/7,like seriously grow the fuck up bitches,its a fucking website...And excuse my fucking language
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

RO0Ki3 wrote:
You basically asked me to talk shit since you said my name in your fucking thread therefore I did shit post on your thread...just fuck off I am getting tired of you and your BS and it is getting old...Go live your life stop sitting in a chair on a PC 24/7,like seriously grow the fuck up bitches,its a fucking website...And excuse my fucking language
What thread exactly is "my thread"?
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

RO0Ki3 wrote:
Noone asked you to reply even if someone mentions you. For example, you don't have to reply to this comment either. Why would anyone want you to reply to anything lol. Most of your posts are just '...' or blank after quoting someone.
Also mad
MKU
Artist
Artist

Fleischgeruch wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Noone asked you to reply even if someone mentions you.
Simple as that.

You're telling them to grow up? Lovely advice for a child of your caliber. Excuse your language? Does you swearing make your feel like a big boy? That's super cute.

I think we can all take a page out of Rookie's book. Next time someone says my name, I'll make a huge deal out of it. Green_Happy3
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
I was talking to eddy...
Fleischgeruch wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Noone asked you to reply even if someone mentions you. For example, you don't have to reply to this comment either. Why would anyone want you to reply to anything lol. Most of your posts are just '...' or blank after quoting someone.
Also mad
Well I did apply because I took what he fucking said offensive,and as disrespect. Therefore I came and I screwed his shit up...
MKU
Artist
Artist

RO0Ki3 wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
I was talking to eddy...
Fleischgeruch wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Also mad
Well I did apply because I took what he fucking said offensive,and as disrespect. Therefore I came and I screwed his shit up...
Hey kid, do everyone a favor (mostly the staff) and shut the fuck up and get over it.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

RO0Ki3 wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
I was talking to eddy...
Fleischgeruch wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Also mad
Whoa, you really showed me man. And my thread is completely and utterly shitted all because of you. Good job rookie, you've succeeded in life now.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

More like do a favor for the community and get the fuck out. For good.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

Eddy am I supposed TO GIVE A DAMN??? THIS FORUM WAS BASICALLY SHIT SOON AS YOU PUT IT OUT.SO DO NOT COME SAYING BLAH BLAH ROOKIE BLAH BLAH ROOKIE IS THIS AND ROOKIE IS THAT... SO JUST GO SUCK A DICK AND STFU.
AND HOW ABOUT YOU ALL STOP TRYING TO FUCKING GANG UP ON ME LIKE WTF THATS JUST SAD...
MKU
Artist
Artist

RO0Ki3 wrote:
Eddy am I supposed TO GIVE A DAMN??? THIS FORUM WAS BASICALLY SHIT SOON AS YOU PUT IT OUT.SO DO NOT COME SAYING BLAH BLAH ROOKIE BLAH BLAH ROOKIE IS THIS AND ROOKIE IS THAT... SO JUST GO SUCK A DICK AND STFU.
AND HOW ABOUT YOU ALL STOP TRYING TO FUCKING GANG UP ON ME LIKE WTF THATS JUST SAD...
What's sad is that you're acting like this. Seriously, kid, move on.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

If you could behave like a decent person, stop shitposting everywhere, fix your Caps Lock button, stop causing arguments everywhere, maybe everyone here will behave differently to you.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

1Shot1Kill wrote:
If you could behave like a decent person, stop shitposting everywhere, fix your Caps Lock button, stop causing arguments everywhere, maybe everyone here will behave differently to you.
Sure thing man
102 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”