Dark theme's font color too close to background color?

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
DetectDefective
Deuced Up

I prefer dark themes to light themes when it comes to forum skins, but I find the text a bit hard on the eyes at times.

Would it be possible to separate the colors a bit more, somewhat like this? Maybe not as drastic as my example, but enough for an easier read.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

you can always go to your ucp and change the entire background of the forums.
DetectDefective
Deuced Up

RO0Ki3 wrote:
you can always go to your ucp and change the entire background of the forums.
If you're talking about board styles, they're on the left side of my screen. I actually like dark themes, my issue with these ones is that it's somewhat difficult to read the light-grey font on grey background.

If you're talking about something else, I don't actually see another option, sorry.
Aliraza179
Deuce

i think you guys should make an update with a type of prone,it would make the game more harder to kill people and more fun honestly ive been thinking a lot about this like how more cooler it would be if you can prone and hide from people and sneak up on them but i dont think you should make it a new button like i think u guys should make it to were u have to hold CTRL a little longer and u would go prone hopefully u guys think about this suggestion i know im just a member but u guys should really think about this idea hopefully u guys review this and think about it. Well Thx for your time and know back to BnS
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Hello there! You have posted in the wrong thread and inadvertedly necro'ing it. Please check the time.
'June 27th 2014'
Besides, the game's no loger updated.

Great, more idiots.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”