New Action

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Piratesosmar
Deuce

i think you guys should make an update with a type of prone,it would make the game more harder to kill people and more fun honestly ive been thinking a lot about this like how more cooler it would be if you can prone and hide from people and sneak up on them but i dont think you should make it a new button like i think u guys should make it to were u have to hold CTRL a little longer and u would go prone hopefully u guys think about this suggestion i know im just a member but u guys should really think about this idea hopefully u guys review this and think about it. Well Thx for your time and know back to BnS Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

This would not be possible, do remember that this game isn't and cannot be updated anymore, and you would also have to consider about also making a prone model for the player too, which would make all current player skins incomplete.

Also you have posted in the wrong section, notice how the sub-forum you have posted in contains the word "site"? Next time post in the "Ace of Spades Classic General Discussion" sub-forum.
Stryker
Deuced Up

Piratesosmar wrote:
i think you guys should make an update with a type of prone,it would make the game more harder to kill people and more fun honestly ive been thinking a lot about this like how more cooler it would be if you can prone and hide from people and sneak up on them but i dont think you should make it a new button like i think u guys should make it to were u have to hold CTRL a little longer and u would go prone hopefully u guys think about this suggestion i know im just a member but u guys should really think about this idea hopefully u guys review this and think about it. Well Thx for your time and know back to BnS Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2

You Can Code Your Own Game If You Want... (If you Can ALSO)
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”