Offline Bots

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
37 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
JustinTheVoxel
Deuce

Is there bots in AOS:C? If not, could there be bots for offline matches? Just curious
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

There are 'bots' that just sit around and die when you shoot at them. It is a server script. You can have others join the server but the bots do not have path finding.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

There is bots that hold grenades til they explode, dealing damage to players close to them. Also on Danko's zombie survival the bots chase after players while continually spacing. But I do not think they've been able to code a script for bots that works as well as, let's say, COD bots. Ace of Spades is really a pvp game but who knows, maybe someone will be able to change that.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

$Eddy$ wrote:
There is bots that hold grenades til they explode, dealing damage to players close to them. Also on Danko's zombie survival the bots chase after players while continually spacing. But I do not think they've been able to code a script for bots that works as well as, let's say, COD bots. Ace of Spades is really a pvp game but who knows, maybe someone will be able to change that.
He summed it up pretty adequately. What exactly are you referring to, though?
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

$Eddy$ wrote:
There was one server I was on that had bots that could path find, aim, and shoot. Basically like COD.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Minit was selfish and didn't release it though, they died for it
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

Jdrew wrote:
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

RO0Ki3 wrote:
Jdrew wrote:
Warning: Quotespam incoming.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

1 Shot stop being a little baby...I was quoting Jdrew because I agree with him...
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

RO0Ki3 wrote:
1 Shot stop being a little baby man...I was quoting Jdrew because I agree with him...
1Shot, not "1 Shot". Also, you're just too damn lazy to even include a comment, and it's annoying seeing people like you abusing the quoting stuff everywhere you go.
RO0Ki3
Veterans
Veterans

1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
1 Shot stop being a little baby man...I was quoting Jdrew because I agree with him...
1Shot, not "1 Shot". Also, you're just too damn lazy to even include a comment, and it's annoying seeing people like you abusing the quoting stuff everywhere you go.
Okay 1 Shot I am not in the mood right now to deal with your bullshit having arguments back and 4th go make fun,be rude to someone else because I don't have the time to deal with u.Go ahead and keep posting after this talking BS saying your not rude correcting your stupid name 1Shot not 1 Shot,as if I gave a crap...
Its to early in the morning to be messing with u go ahead talk shit no one cares.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Jdrew wrote:
Warning: Quotespam incoming.
Warning: Another community vs. 1Shot shitstorm that ends up in the thread getting locked incoming
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

RO0Ki3 wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
RO0Ki3 wrote:
Okay 1 Shot I am not in the mood right now to deal with your bullshit having arguments back and 4th go make fun,be rude to someone else because I don't have the time to deal with u.Go ahead and keep posting after this talking BS saying your not rude correcting your stupid name 1Shot not 1 Shot,as if I gave a crap...
Its to early in the morning to be messing with u go ahead talk shit no one cares.
Way to go completely missing the point.
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

Jdrew wrote:

Pretty sure it was Hompy who was making a bot thing.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

To sum it up, if you're looking for CoD/CS/whatever grade bots, you're out of luck. If you're looking for basic bots, please use the search function. I think there's a script called basicbots.py or something.
37 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”