Modernizing the AoS trailer videos

Our latest need-to-know information.
57 posts Page 4 of 4 First unread post
Zyc
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
why are your voxlap eidts market as private on youtube?
Well I just set all of my videos as private when I stopped playing and editing for the community, but basically I've got 2 channels with both 'bout 50 videos (still private), I'll probably work on a new graphic render engine with one of my old mate, so the game will be able to handle anti-alliassing x64, and a dolly cam mod.
Illumenatye
Deuce

I am going to post a trailer soon (in about few days, maybe tomorrow), I hope you are still going to change the trailers.
aholeinthehead
Deuce

mrpoolaap wrote:
I think this is a nice idea, yet I'm a little worried about OS footage dominating all of the trailers. Ghraphically and UI wise, it's still a lot different from the real, original AoS. Also, since the original AoS was built to be able to be ran on a grandma's rig, I think potentially new players' expectations could be crushed when they get find out OS isn't built for a grandma's rig. (looking at the average internet browser who wants to play a game and doesn't bother about requirements and such).

My sentence building might be a bit weird or vague but I hope you'll get my drift.
Still, it's a good idea, good luck to the people making trailers!
I don't agree with you, not many use a grandma's rig now and i don't think our targets are only users with poor hardware ,OS is with better graphics and has a is more customizeable than the classic one.Os is more appealing imo with better graphics and textures ,also the aiming and firing is more advanced .It makes the game having higher compatibility against other free shooters for example SF2 AVA .The older players may love classic Aos but i'm not sure the new players will appreciate it.
Hehthanksyeah
Deuce

aholeinthehead wrote:
I don't agree with you, not many use a grandma's rig now and i don't think our targets are only users with poor hardware ,OS is with better graphics and has a is more customizeable than the classic one.Os is more appealing imo with better graphics and textures ,also the aiming and firing is more advanced .It makes the game having higher compatibility against other free shooters for example SF2 AVA .The older players may love classic Aos but i'm not sure the new players will appreciate it.
that's ok because the number of new players is close to 0 which is only a bit less than the number of old players, but still less
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Cool imma send a link
Zyc
Deuced Up

Hehthanksyeah wrote:
aholeinthehead wrote:
that's ok because the number of new players is close to 0 which is only a bit less than the number of old players, but still less
Btch u guessed it.
ThatCowman
Deuce

I'm on it now! It will be edited to perfection and I am a strong believer it will come out ontop!

- MrCowSir
AlphaMoonman
Deuce

So you guys need a trailer that's a little modern? The best I'll be able to do is nut Openspades, sadly. I can mention it, but my computer isn't able to withstand recording it on lowest anything.

Original BnS? I could make a trailer, but it might take some helping hands. If you want to help me make some epic clips, here's the link to this thing called Discord, which by far has been easier to use than Skype or Mumble or TS3.

https://discordapp.com/api/download?platform=win

Request me for a discord server link and we can get started.

I can give good editing. Check out my channel... https://www.youtube.com/user/alphamoonman/featured Green_Sunglasses1
Giovanni1879552
Deuce

o alguem que jogar no meu server
jeradoBo01
Banned

haha,that's really funny
andybutler
Deuce

This is best post i like it Green_Happy1
Percuss
Deuce

Hey I'm sorry if this is Necro-ing or if this has been answered, Has the intro been made yet. I skimmed through this thread and found no signs of a modernized video except the one from IAmYourFriend (which is beautiful).

If there isn't a video up yet would you care to update us? And if there is could you point this lost soul in the right direction?
57 posts Page 4 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Official News”