Help for the connection between Korea and BnS!

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Vertex
Deuce

Hello! Users of the forum, and I Staff of South Korea's Ace of Spades community 'AOSK'. I think it's interesting indie games are made very well enjoy the AOS came three years ago. However, the current AOS in Korea are just a small little game awareness. Before this situation to unite with each other, alternating one way to address the international community, forum, and the world, not only in Korea and many players for games I would like to be. This game needs in Korea, please help to further develop. Korea official AOS forum to subscribe to AOSK appreciate any help with Korea and BnS exchanges. Please note that I am using Google translator because they do not speak English well and write for. Though difficult to understand thank you note writing.
IAmYourFriend
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I agree that it would be great to have more communication between local/regional AOS communities and BNS in general Blue_BigSmile. Also bringing more internationalization to BNS, like it was done in the league, with all the translated rules. If you people at AOSK have any ideas, please go ahead and share them!
Also, please post the link to the AOSK community or any other related sites here into the thread Blue_Wink1
noobofspades
Deuced Up

because it's so fun to talk to people who can't type a single legible sentence without google translate and who don't know anything about real bns history or community
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Language and history should not be a barrier for people who love playing a game with other players of different countries. Speaking fluent English or knowing BnS history isn't required to enjoy the game, you know.
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Captain_Pi wrote:
Language and history should not be a barrier for people who love playing a game with other players of different countries. Speaking fluent English or knowing BnS history isn't required to enjoy the game, you know.
I dont know how screwed up one is required to be to enjoy the game at this point
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”