Section in the Modding Forum for OpenSpades Skin Packs?

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Title says it all. I think it would be a good idea to have a section for this since OpenSpades skin packs are different from VOXLAP skin packs. Also, a tutorial for n00bs on how to install OpenSpades skin packs would be nice. As of right now, it seems kind of silly for people to post mods in the OpenSpades forum, but they have nowhere else to put them. At the very least, a section in the OpenSpades forum should be opened to accommodate this.
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

You know, you're the person for writing that tutorial, right? If you're up for it, please!

Your reason for dividing the skins section makes sense. Maybe a general "OpenSpades Mods" section in the OpenSpades forum for mods that only work with OpenSpades...
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

izzy wrote:
You know, you're the person for writing that tutorial, right? If you're up for it, please!

Your reason for dividing the skins section makes sense. Maybe a general "OpenSpades Mods" section in the OpenSpades forum for mods that only work with OpenSpades...
Oh, I really don't know much about it lol. I just thought it would be nice if someone did.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”