Zyc's graphic stuff

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
45 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Herk
Deuced Up

Yes, horny reason just because I'm in Dll? Dude, you're really stupid I do not care what others think about the clan. That is not a long time that I'm such a hater like the others, no matter now. Cya
NoctiS
Veterans
Veterans

This is sick! But some are honestly over-edited
Zyc
Deuced Up

That's only about the request Noctis. I'm gonna post a new one about the Infinity clan, you'll see 2d make a kind great effect and this don't look so much overedited on this one :)
NoctiS
Veterans
Veterans

Think you could make me one that look's like this? I found this one the best. Except it's called EXO without the extra texts like LoL or Ace of Spades. Just an EXO text and the final image.

EDIT: Actually what the heck, just include League of Legends BUT not Ace of Spades :))
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

What program do you use to make the text?
Zyc
Deuced Up

Herk wrote:
Yes, horny reason just because I'm in Dll? Dude, you're really stupid I do not care what others think about the clan. That is not a long time that I'm such a hater like the others, no matter now. Cya
Haters hates me, that normal bro. Don't be annoying you can make it by youself with paint. #Sleg
NoctiS wrote:
Think you could make me one that look's like this? I found this one the best. Except it's called EXO without the extra texts like LoL or Ace of Spades. Just an EXO text and the final image.

EDIT: Actually what the heck, just include League of Legends BUT not Ace of Spades :))
So EXO without text and stuff like that, but I'm already trying to make something new each times so I don't think that this will be exactly the same :)
Pedroh wrote:
What program do you use to make the text?
I don't really give my tips to other graphics designer but I use photoshop 3d mod.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

I think you'll need a computer and talent. Or just talent.
Zyc
Deuced Up

Captain_Pi wrote:
I think you'll need a computer and talent. Or just talent.
I wouldn't say that I've got something like a talent ... But I worked hard ...
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

He draws power from his sweg meter which slowly recharges over time
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Amazing WP's you've done Blue_Happy3
I would like to request a wallpaper
Size of 1366 x 768 pixels
and a wizzard character of the game Dungeon Defenders and Any AoS With a rifle
Words just saying TKS or TheKingShadow whatever that can fit more good
Last edited by TheKingShadow on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Lincent wrote:
I request a poster with the words " We need a new section in forums labeled 'Art and Videos' " on top of Jdrew's, LineSPQR's Hell's and Minit's poster.
Zyc you still haven't fulfilled my request.
Zyc
Deuced Up

ok lincent let's pm cause I don't really knew what u wanted ... :/ just pm on the forum or on skype: zycdesign
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

Woaaaah, just checked out your thread and saw the wallpaper you made for me, and it's fucking amazing, thanks man, I'll put it on my desktop when I come back. And you say you don't have talent :D
Afrodude
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Love your work dude, this stuff is really great.

I have a request- A 2560 x 1440 image incorporating my username and black birds.
If possible I'd like to have one copy in black and white and another and green, gold, and black colorways.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Zyc
Deuced Up

Eimis wrote:
Woaaaah, just checked out your thread and saw the wallpaper you made for me, and it's fucking amazing, thanks man, I'll put it on my desktop when I come back. And you say you don't have talent :D
Hehe :) Happy to see that it suite u m8
Afrodude wrote:
Love your work dude, this stuff is really great.

I have a request- A 2560 x 1440 image incorporating my username and black birds.
If possible I'd like to have one copy in black and white and another and green, gold, and black colorways.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
I'll try to make it bro but I don't really think that I'll have some possibility to make it in white or gold but I'll check it out bro. Thanks.
45 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”