DeuceCamp: tutorial videos

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
40 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Thanks for the feedback. I did the same test in the voxlap version and it gave me similar results with it being two shots at 30-40 meters and 3-4 shots at 40-50 meters. How ever there seemed to be increased spreed at around 50 meters making the OpenSpades version feel more accurate. So although the values are the same, being able to tell where the spread is going to be in OpenSpades makes it the better client to use for the shotgun.

*I plan to do another video on the SMG in OpenSpades as well as a few videos on some of the game modes for AoS. If anyone has a suggest I would love to hear it.
Helljumpr
League Participant
League Participant

make a video comparing how far you can throw nades in openspades with how far you can throw them in ace of spades, since they seem to be different
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

There are multiple paths in maps that players follow but the average player doesn't go away from these paths and they also do not pay much attention to their surroundings. Abuse that!
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Do this but with the most popular league maps
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Pedroh wrote:
Do this but with the most popular league maps
So is the video good?
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

No not really if you've played the game long enough you would be able to figure these things out, but still showing flanking spots etc. is good
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

"Wait for that perfect shot." *spams a whole mag into the enemy spawn.*

Seriously though, nice tutorials. Flanking in particular is something more people need to learn to do. It's crazy how long a killstreak you can get just by being next to or behind the enemy's main spawn.
underwear
Deuced Up

I wouldn't really say that firing one shot doesn't disclose your position, as long as someone doesn't mistake it for coming from the opposite direction lol. But yeah, it does work for most of the players.

You could make something on tracer awareness. How you could hunt for just one specific person by it, using the map. And other shits like that.

jdrew stalker Green_Pistol2
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

underwear wrote:
I wouldn't really say that firing one shot doesn't disclose your position, as long as someone doesn't mistake it for coming from the opposite direction lol. But yeah, it does work for most of the players.

You could make something on tracer awareness. How you could hunt for just one specific person by it, using the map. And other shits like that.

jdrew stalker Green_Pistol2
Thank you for the suggestion. Episode 7 has been released! I talk about how you can switch tools when reloading to manage your time and multitask.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Gunnery staff sergeant Jdrew
40 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”