Rifle Tips?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
43 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Click here to find accurate scopes and targets for your smg and rifle.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

strawhatpirate wrote:
No one here ever mentioned what helped me the most. The "Enari-sgith" Here's the one I use, download, put it in the png fold under aos, rename it semi.png
I never was good with pixel scopes,surprisingly
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Spidercooce wrote:
strawhatpirate wrote:
No one here ever mentioned what helped me the most. The "Enari-sgith" Here's the one I use, download, put it in the png fold under aos, rename it semi.png
I never was good with pixel scopes,surprisingly
They do make you better.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Nikhao wrote:
Aiming down is using the iron sights, or whatever you use as a sight

Don't use the sight, just "no scope"
Even when I'm right on top of a guy, I'll be much better when I'm aiming down sights.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

I hate aiming down. I like being able to move quickly and no scoping makes that easier
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Nikhao wrote:
I hate aiming down. I like being able to move quickly and no scoping makes that easier
You might want to try out bumping up your sensitivity to where your sight sensitivity ~= your previous non-sight sensitivity.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

I use ~0.2 sensitivity in game with around 800-1,000 dpi. I'm literally throwing my mouse across my desk to snap at someone, it works though, and I'm well adjusted to it.
strawhatpirate
Modder
Modder

I use the dot scope because in clan battels even small shades can fuck up fog shots. I'd like to use a scope that looks good, but I'll pick a win over what looks good any day of the week :P
sportakus1
Deuce

1. Use crouch when sniping and guarding from far and hiden.
2. No Scope is basically only used when you want try kill soldier in close combat. (This sometimes work,but i recommend shovel,as i not really use it,but it looks better way than "No scope")
3. Try only peek with scope slowly approaching to "door",so the enemy may miss you,as you can only be seen with half head. Recommend if you use on places,that many players are on that place sniping too.
4. Always join in the beggining of round to "your team" of pre-choice. If you mostly play as green,play green team always. Switching team may cause you think enemies is your allies.
5. Grenade,use is mostly on places,you think there is still bunch of them hiding. I use it always,but not very lucky at this.

This is my rules of playing with Rifle.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

sportakus1 wrote:
1. Use crouch when sniping and guarding from far and hiden.
2. No Scope is basically only used when you want try kill soldier in close combat. (This sometimes work,but i recommend shovel,as i not really use it,but it looks better way than "No scope")
3. Try only peek with scope slowly approaching to "door",so the enemy may miss you,as you can only be seen with half head. Recommend if you use on places,that many players are on that place sniping too.
4. Always join in the beggining of round to "your team" of pre-choice. If you mostly play as green,play green team always. Switching team may cause you think enemies is your allies.
5. Grenade,use is mostly on places,you think there is still bunch of them hiding. I use it always,but not very lucky at this.

This is my rules of playing with Rifle.
This is literally the noobiest thing I've ever read. Never try to peak a corner slowly, that'll get you killed, never sit still and crouch while sniping, that'll get you killed.

Also, no scoping can be used whenever, there's really no difference between aiming down and no scoping, other than the zoom, from what I can tell. I barely ever use my scope in game and I do just fine.
NIASKA
Deuced Up

Simple, aim just above the block height (so really you are just aiming a bit down) and then spam the living hell out of the control key.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

lol people still replying to this?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Captain_Pi wrote:
lol people still replying to this?
Well some people here have replied to threads that have been dead for months or even years.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Build 2x1 cover. Then you crouch and aim for head. As soon as you get hit to 25 hp, go get cover.
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I'd recommend no scoping and going kawadoody and finding occasional cover.
(I sound like a Rifle noob, don't I?)
43 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”