Mapping ideas?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
35 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

k tanks <3
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Try to make a Kiev centre map. It could be cool if you could add some underground tunnels through the map and modify it a bit for the babel game mode since it is really popular.

Independence square (if Google got it correctly)
Spoiler:
My swag paint map recommendation
Spoiler:
shrub74
Deuce

Why not a map with lots of trees. Like, so many trees it's a dense jungle that is hard to wade through. Something dark where you don't know when your next contact with the enemy will be. It'd be scary, and hard. Lots of opportunities for secret tunnels, ambushes, and subterfuge. I think it'd be great.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

shrub74 wrote:
Why not a map with lots of trees. Like, so many trees it's a dense jungle that is hard to wade through. Something dark where you don't know when your next contact with the enemy will be. It'd be scary, and hard. Lots of opportunities for secret tunnels, ambushes, and subterfuge. I think it'd be great.
Already several maps like this and I don't like making a really big area for the map
shaz

Let's just stray away from recreating different versions of popular existing maps. As long as it's something slightly more original than some more blocks smeared onto either of the Pinpoint, Hallway or Goon assault maps, then it should be good.
35 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”