Why don't we all just STOP doing this BS? READ IT!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
89 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
XxXAtlanXxX
Deuced Up

just a quick comment:
the community around aos is not going to change back to the "good old days" anyway. Most of people who actually contributed something to the community in the past have lost interest in the game long ago, same for most of the people who just were around for intelligent conversations etc. This community isn't going to turn any better, it's just gonna die.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Meh. Even if it is dieing, which it is, I don't think that is a reason for us to freak out. There are still good times to be had. Just today I played MTA with zeka,gen, and the other mumblers. I don't think the mumblers have played MTA for about a year so so now.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Jdrew wrote:
Meh. Even if it is dieing, which it is, I don't think that is a reason for us to freak out. There are still good times to be had. Just today I played MTA with zeka,gen, and the other mumblers. I don't think the mumblers have played MTA for about a year so so now.
Note that you're talking about good times, but not in AoS. When fractions of the community move on to other games you should be getting the hint that something isn't working right.
gen
Banned

Jdrew wrote:
gen, and the other mumblers
rofl
playing other games once per week with same people wont help aos in any way and all it may help is this small group of people to keep together for a longer time
aos=ded
mta=swag
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Yea you have a point, my bad Blue_Tongue
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

Because we, humans love being dicks. It gives a sense of happiness and achievement as you watch the kid RageQuit. Bottom line is we love being dicks.
gen
Banned

thanks we realized that 7 months ago
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Honestly I agree with you. I try to save my hostility for people with dumbass opinions rather than just new people. A lot of people who have been around for a few months or so like to consider themselves the "old guard" and turn their noses up at newer people.
THANK YOU!
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

^ Dude he said that like a year ago.
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

Why the fuck didn't I read the time? Sorry ya'al Green_Happy1
LeFizzy
Deuced Up

I look forward to when he writes of the search by entering the domain buildandshoot.com: The server was not found or the domain is for sale.
Predicts that this will occur by the end of 2015.
Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

LeFizzy wrote:
I look forward to when he writes of the search by entering the domain buildandshoot.com: The server was not found or the domain is for sale.
Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
I'LL RENEW THAT THING THANK YOU VERY MUCH ASSUMING THE COMMUNITY IS NOT DEAD.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeFizzy wrote:
Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
Why should I waste my time on people who want to see Build and Shoot dead?
LeFizzy
Deuced Up

Expect the Messiah, but it is not because other people are waiting too long. This game is the time is long overdue. The OpenSpades moves only the fibers, but it also needs a motor.
averagePizza
Deuce

no use. Brs and PLs have taken over the game we know and love.
89 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”