Cant join with WTFast

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Tomacatx1
Deuce

Hello, i use WTFast, which significantly reduces ping, but as of today i cant join any classic servers when i use WTFast

But if i turn it off i can join, but my ping usually goes as high as 8000 ms, any suggestions why i cant join with WTFast?

Yesterday i could play with WTFast but today i cant, i use the BnS launcher, i get a "couldn't join server: server connection failed" whenever i try to join with WTFast.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Tomacatx1 wrote:
Hello, i use WTFast, which significantly reduces ping, but as of today i cant join any classic servers when i use WTFast

But if i turn it off i can join, but my ping usually goes as high as 8000 ms, any suggestions why i cant join with WTFast?

Yesterday i could play with WTFast but today i cant, i use the BnS launcher, i get a "couldn't join server: server connection failed" whenever i try to join with WTFast.
What is WTFast?
Tomacatx1
Deuce

WTFast is a program that decreases ping by connecting to dedicated gaming networks i think
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Tomacatx1 wrote:
WTFast is a program that decreases ping by connecting to dedicated gaming networks i think
To be more precise, dedicated proxy servers. Pretty much peer2peer stuff, not too new for those who download torrents and/or bypass country website limits with proxy servers. I don't see how it decreases ping though, even with their special programs and whatever.
On topic, maybe you should ask them? I'm sure that they have some sort of a help&support section.
Tomacatx1
Deuce

"Simply put, we package and streamline your game data to the game servers. We ensure that your game data uses the fastest and most reliable path via our Private Global Network to get to the game server, greatly improving your responsiveness in the game." And btw, ace of spades should be compatible its in the compatible games list.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Tomacatx1 wrote:
"Simply put, we package and streamline your game data to the game servers. We ensure that your game data uses the fastest and most reliable path via our Private Global Network to get to the game server, greatly improving your responsiveness in the game." And btw, ace of spades should be compatible its in the compatible games list.
Does the list say "Ace of Spades Classic" or "Ace of Spades"?
Tomacatx1
Deuce

only ace of spades, doesnt explain why it worked before tho
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”