spawnkill

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
dyo152
Deuce

There are people doing spawn-kill, I'm pretty sure they are not all hackers (sometimes a lot of players go to the enemy's base/spawn point and kill them when they spawn.
It might be nice to have some feature preventing that from happening
Like kill timer where you won't be able to shoot/kill until a second has passed or something like that
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

Yeah.. This isn't a practical idea. Spawn killing is annoying, but not cheating. Also, no one would want this 'kill timer'. Sorry.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

dyo152 wrote:
There are people doing spawn-kill, I'm pretty sure they are not all hackers (sometimes a lot of players go to the enemy's base/spawn point and kill them when they spawn.
It might be nice to have some feature preventing that from happening
Like kill timer where you won't be able to shoot/kill until a second has passed or something like that
Some maps like hallway are designed specifically for spawn killing, if it is a big problem I suggest building a double thick roof and blocks around the edge of the water.
dyo152
Deuce

Heracles4 wrote:
Yeah.. This isn't a practical idea. Spawn killing is annoying, but not cheating. Also, no one would want this 'kill timer'. Sorry.
It was a stupid idea, I know, but what I don't know is what I was thinking... :/
Lewiscordo
Deuce

A few roadmaps just like passageway are created especially for spawn getting rid of, if it is a large dilemma I propose creating a dual thick top along with prevents across the advantage of the drinking water.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Lewiscordo wrote:
A few roadmaps just like passageway are created especially for spawn getting rid of, if it is a large dilemma I propose creating a dual thick top along with prevents across the advantage of the drinking water.
Read. Post. Dates.
Revolet
Deuced Up

Vezok wrote:
Read. Post. Dates.
I myself don't see a problem bumping a thread as long as the topic is relevant. A lot better than having two threads over the same thing.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”