ISSUES / SUGGESTIONs

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
pandaro
Deuced Up

I am not able to find a topic where I can say what I think it would be nice to add on ace of spades.

1.minimap: Would be very useful to be able to read the name of the player, or the number of connection (for example # 22), or any symbol (example "£, $,%, &") written on the arrow that represents a player on the minimap. So I could understand how they are arranged my teammates, the game would benefit.

2. Lists of players: In the list of players (the one that appears when you press TAB) should also appear vital statistics of a player (for example "ratio").
Next to each player, you should see the icon of the weapon in use (SMG, rifle, shotgun).

3. Endorsements of death: the two words "you have kill XXX" and "you kill ware by GGG" should have 2 different colors, at least the name. to more quickly understand what has happened, because often the two words appear almost simultaneously, creating confusion.

If there is a topic with suggestions tell me that I move this post.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

(Double post.)
Last edited by 1Shot1Kill on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

You can't modify AoS voxlap, only custom clients like OpenSpades. I'm not sure if first 2 can be done, but try suggesting in the OpenSpades section instead.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I don't think I ever saw 'you have kill' or 'you kill ware' in killfeed when I played AoS. In any case, this version of the game is not updateable due to legal issues if I recall correctly. Also you cannot move this post even if you wanted to because you have no powers in this forum.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Also you cannot move this post even if you wanted to because you have no powers in this forum.
But you can post it again into the correct section.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

1Shot1Kill wrote:
You can't modify AoS voxlap,
You can, but it is much easier just to make a custom client.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”