Favorite Gun?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post

Favorite Gun?

61%
Rifle
16%
SMG
23%
Shotgun

Total votes: 31

Ink_Incorporate
Deuce

In Ace of Spades classic, your playstyle can differ depending on what gun you're using. What's your favorite of the three? Mine is the shotgun. The shotgun is the most underrated, but I love it. You of course can wreck everything at close range so it's good for taking alternative paths and surprises. It's not completely restricted to short range either. You can still make good use of it at medium range especially if you aim for the head. What's your favorite?
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Try using the shotgun in Openspades, it's like having the no spread hack, and the smg in Openspades is like having no recoil
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

shotgun master race
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Rifle all the way.

All those BOOM!-headshots...
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

A block.

Double the satisfaction when it's your favorite color. <3
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Pickaxe is my favorie.
MobMurderer
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
Smg has 0 votes yet, I wonder why.....
the aos seems to have mixed signals about smg, some say it sucks and some say its OP. i dont understand. i personally use smg because i think its op. and if you have good resources why not use them.
EldredChandler

Zekamalikyd wrote:
shotgun master race
Shotgun was best back when it was pinpoint accurate at fog range back in .60(?) after they fixed that its too lame. rip 1-shot headshotting people at fog range with shotty.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

MobMurderer wrote:
xCross wrote:
Smg has 0 votes yet, I wonder why.....
the aos seems to have mixed signals about smg, some say it sucks and some say its OP. i dont understand. i personally use smg because i think its op. and if you have good resources why not use them.
I don't think I've heard anybody say tha the SMG is terrible in performance, at least 0.75-wise. It's a different matter in 0.76 though if that's what you're talking about.
shywolf91
Deuced Up

My main weapon is the rifle. I mainly use smg in arena.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

EldredChandler wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
shotgun master race
Shotgun was best back when it was pinpoint accurate at fog range back in .60(?) after they fixed that its too lame. rip 1-shot headshotting people at fog range with shotty.
accurate af. openspades is leaning on what shotty once was, which is good; killer weapon ftw
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up

My bare hands
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”