Commander, we have a problem

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
DaLuigiGamer99
Deuce

I am having a problem with Build and Shoot, I can't seem to join a game after a while it saids "Invailable game file" and quits the game. Can anyone help me with this problem or these guys will be killed Blue_Pistol Blue_Surprised2 Blue_Surprised2 Blue_Surprised2
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

DaLuigiGamer99 wrote:
I am having a problem with Build and Shoot, I can't seem to join a game after a while it saids "Invailable game file" and quits the game. Can anyone help me with this problem or these guys will be killed Blue_Pistol Blue_Surprised2 Blue_Surprised2 Blue_Surprised2
This might solve it: https://github.com/yvt/openspades/releases
DaLuigiGamer99
Deuce

I do not have Open Spades.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

DaLuigiGamer99 wrote:
I do not have Open Spades.
Then click this.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

redownloading the game will help because maybe you changed/removed some files

also downloading os won't fix the problem 'cause you're using AoS, not OS
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

DaLuigiGamer99 wrote:
So your using the BnS launcher? Did you add a new installation?
DaLuigiGamer99
Deuce

Lincent wrote:
DaLuigiGamer99 wrote:
So your using the BnS launcher? Did you add a new installation?
Yes, I am trying to do a enhanced player model
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Well, my guess is that your custom models are oversized. Player models have very strict limits, you cannot add more blocks, just delete.
Replace your models with the game's default and you should be fine. OpenSpades does support bigger player models though, if you're interested.
DaLuigiGamer99
Deuce

I would use OpenSpades if I could. But my PC can simply not handle it or the new AOS.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”