Complaints Department

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

first off, I am addressing complaints.
recently, I have seen a lot of complaints. let me address the biggest three right now:
-"we want to make a new client but I don't want to do it"
get over it. stop whining. beg lecom for vxw source. simple.
-complaint about ^^
you aren't helping.
-CoD players / SMG spam / arena
these three are pretty much the same thing. when SMG damage was increased, it was easy to cause widespread damage with the SMG. this allowed CoD playstyles to easily succeed, thus leading to CoD players, squeakers, and arena to be more prominent.
-14 year olds acting like toddlers
first off, UBER MEGA NECRO BUMP CAUSE I MISSED SOMTHING
now:
these kids just don't understand that losing is a natural part of life. these kids are probably winning all their monopoly games because their parents are letting them. there schools have done away with failing grades by giving you as many chances as you want. these kids are protected from a part of life that everyone needs to experience -
that shit happens, you don't always get your way, and that whining to mommy will not help you. in real life, mommy is not there, and you roll up you sleeves and fix the problem yourself with good-old-fashioned elbow grease. That's why these kids constantly whine - because they never learned anything else to do. it's just bad parenting.
ZEB99:
I don't know what you mean by this, so i will assume you mean leaving without notice.
sometimes people just get lazy, and deep down inside, just don't want to give a formal goodbye in a forum.
xcross: you are being WAYYYY to vauge. more specific pls.

comment for more complaint addressment.
Last edited by epicfacethe3rd on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

It's been years and everyone still whines about the SMG, come on guys, move on.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

EldredChandler wrote:
It's been years and everyone still whines about the SMG, come on guys, move on.
what I've said on every occasion.
LeCom

It makes me angry that everyone is screaming how they want a new client, but don't give the slightest of a fuck about the pretty decent ones that already exist. Maybe you should consider that in your complaint FAQ. I don't think that these people want to make a new client, they just wan to use one. And in that case it's just bullshit to fork something and release a 5th unneeded and unplayed client and ignore the existing ones. That doesn't move anything forward.

Concerning the overpowered SMG, reducing its damage works pretty well. There's just no decent server which does that.
Tai
Deuced Up

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
first off, I am addressing complaints.
You have no authority in the community, so you're not so much addressing the complaints as discussing them. Further, your solution was 'get over it'.

I do want the 14 year olds to leave, though. Blue_Happy3
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

A recap of all complaints/whines, eh? Might want to add BRs and polaks.
@Tai I'm 14. D:

jk 15.
Tai
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
jk 15.
Blue_Septic
LeCom

Maybe
*14 year olds that behave like 5 year olds
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Tai wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
jk 15.
Blue_Septic
I feel old now...
I wasted to much time on the 1.x forums.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

iamkowai wrote:
CAN YOU FIX THIS OP
that's why it's so damn hard.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”