It's time to Transition

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
103 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
LeCom

Vezok wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Revolet wrote:
Seems a bit too early to make a transition. It's like jumping from a sinking ship to a one that's not even half done.
It's better than to die in a sinking ship. At least this new 'unfinished' ship floats.
...sure
Not a single leak m80, just some luxury shit from the titanic missing, plus course is set to a port, not some lone island.
AoS was in alpha too. But that was actually unplayable.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

MrHaaax wrote:
Revolet wrote:
Seems a bit too early to make a transition. It's like jumping from a sinking ship to a one that's not even half done.
It's better than to die in a sinking ship. At least this new 'unfinished' ship floats.
A good Captain always goes down with the ship.
gen
Banned

EldredChandler wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Revolet wrote:
A good Captain always goes down with the ship.
happy birthday
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

Not trying to be an asshole or anything. But this community is practically dead. And with VXW not nearly playable we can't take a bucket of hope and splash it to them. And Lecom if you want your game to survive you have to start taking criticism like a man. You said it yourself you need suggestion and criticism is the bad things in your game that people won't enjoy unless you make changes. You can't just say "I put a lot of work in my game and you can't tell me what to do" after some criticism landed on your screen. You're gonna have to take it by the balls like a man.
gen
Banned

you would be an asshole for saying that bns isnt dead and/or vxw is third coming of christ
LeCom

Criticism on BnS is like "lol its all shit you are a dumb idiot fuck off" and "omg instructions I can't read so it's unplayable!!!"
gen
Banned

more like "lol its all shit heres why" and "omg instructions are unclear and contradict each other"
LeCom

"heres why"? Rarely, and in almost all cases some bullshit following.
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

LeCom wrote:
"heres why"? Rarely, and in almost all cases some bullshit following.
Holy fuck you're getting super defensive.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

ungrateful whiny dev w/ short fuse = lol

can't wait to see what happens when all vxw players start playing hallway and pinpoint
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
ungrateful whiny dev w/ short fuse = lol

can't wait to see what happens when all vxw players start playing hallway and pinpoint
Ahahahahaha
LeCom

YOU are ungrateful :P
But ikr, I did the big mistake of putting this on BnS and thinking that anybody isn't happy with AoS. IceCream already warned me 1-2 years ago that BnS is a faggotry :p
The kids would stop after 1 day btw
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

LeCom wrote:
YOU are ungrateful :P
But ikr, I did the big mistake of putting this on BnS and thinking that anybody isn't happy with AoS. IceCream already warned me 1-2 years ago that BnS is a faggotry :p
The kids would stop after 1 day btw
Too late.
103 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”