Searching...

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
ImPoSiBeAr
Deuce

Are there any big servers with quite a lot of regular players that still use a kill streak based airstrike system? I loved a hallway server that used to have such kill streak rewards but there don't seem do be any Green_Crying
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Go lurk around yourself. Most of the forum dwellers 'round here don't even play the game anymore.
And stop with adjusting the font size. It's not like we are all short-sighted, thank you very much.
AerozEagle
Deuce

Oh my god !!! You open my eye to new world. Long time ago I look like the blind.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

ImPoSiBeAr wrote:
Are there any big servers with quite a lot of regular players that still use a kill streak based airstrike system? I loved a hallway server that used to have such kill streak rewards but there don't seem do be any Green_Crying
aloha.pk servers are usually very active they also have airstrikes, so try [url=aos://1379434439:32887:0.75]this server[/url].
Aepyornis
Deuce

In fact, there aren't many servers where it's possible to call an airstrike. If you want to do, then I'd recommend you the following servers: Destiny-Server-HALLWAY WINTER, German Party, #Polsaos-pl-Pol server Klasy. They are active nowadays. In addition, it would be worth a visit to a server named [N-S]Pinpoint w/bots. Here your opponents aren't always real players, so it's much easier to kill them. Two of these servers have Hallway as their permament map, so I'm sure you will like them. You can find enough players to play, but sometimes they are hackers. Unfortunately, there are some different servers where you are unable to kill anyone with your airstrike, you can only use this to destroy the enemy's buildings. However, these servers are fit for the purpose, and I think that despite all the problem they can be enjoyed.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”