WHo do you think are the "uncrowned kings"?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I have been watching an anime lately called Kuroko's basketball. It is an anime about basketball but "super powers" are thrown in to make it more assessable. In the story a basketball team called the "generation of miracles"; these are 5 talented individuals who are considered to be prodigies. Think of a bunch of NBA players in high-school. The anime focuses around the sixth pseudo member and his dream of becoming one the best basketball players in Japan, or something like that. Anyway the "generation of miracles" are all freshmen. In the higher grades there is another group known as the "uncrowned kings" who are really good at the game but are overshadowed by the "generation of miracles".

So my question is, do you think there were any uncrowned kings through AoS history? Maybe players that were really good in-game but never bothered to show up in the community? Just something to talk about.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

we never did mail simox a crown...
lecom gave up on dev and won't give source/dev rights to anyone...
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

there was some dude on Minit and Goon Haven who was always getting votekicked for being an aimbot for being ridiculously good at the game, can't remember his name
Hehthanksyeah
Deuce

i dont know what is this
Last edited by Hehthanksyeah on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
there was some dude on Minit and Goon Haven who was always getting votekicked for being an aimbot for being ridiculously good at the game, can't remember his name
Puuya. It was Puuya.
the way to beat him was to use a shotgun, he had no idea how to deal with it.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

I thought Jdrew left?
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Nobody, ever since JaGex came up with the SMG no one has any skill.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

There were a bunch of guys at CS_Maps who regular the server. Some of them were good, some not so much. I remember the name Emily though.
King
League Participant
League Participant

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Hard to say if we're thinking of the same person considering I'm not you (?!), but I recall a player on GH who near continiously fell foul of the auto ban system when we briefly had it in place; as well votekicks from other players who went along with the usual shinanigens you get when dealing with decent players.

Can't remember the players name, all I know is he was German and barely spoke a word of English.

Another worthy mention is YOBA. Bother the sober and drunk version.

Edit: cocks, I probably should have read some more of the thread...
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

King wrote:
ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Hard to say if we're thinking of the same person considering I'm not you (?!), but I recall a player on GH who near continiously fell foul of the auto ban system when we briefly had it in place; as well votekicks from other players who went along with the usual shinanigens you get when dealing with decent players.

Can't remember the players name, all I know is he was German and barely spoke a word of English.

Where have you been?
Welcome back...
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

King wrote:
ReubenMcHawk wrote:

yeah YOBA's who i was thinking of, that dude was good
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”