!!!HELP!!! I can't play?!?!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Hamburger~Prime
Deuce

SO! I had the original files that i downloaded like 3 years ago, and i was massing around customising my guns with Slag6, and i changed a bunch of stuf around and downloaded some other models, and whenever i tried to start the game it said "Error: Couldn't load Kv6 file"
I knew i must have screwed something up when changing everything, but i wasnt about to go through every freaking file to find out what was wrong so i scrapped the whole file and went here to re-download it fresh as a babys bottom.

BUT not i cant even download the files, i can only download its stupid-ass "browser launcher" and it gives me an error message every time. I looked and i dont have any of the original files. So how is everyone else downloading it? Or are they just playing open spades? I dont like open spades and would rather play the classic, but how do they expect me to play it if they dont give me the files to download????

Could someone post the files online or something??? HELP Blue_Crying Green_Crying Green_Spade Blue_Spade Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2 Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_D'oh
Paratrooper
Modder
Modder

2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”