Community

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
SnipedByBunchie
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

What happened to the community? I joined a server and was forced to join the empty green team versus 3 people on blue. One kept insulting my mom and dad and saying I was hacking when I kept killing all three. It was sort of funny that he said I was hacking when one of his mates got banned for "rapid hack". They refused to join my team so it would be an even 2v2, so I kept killing all 3 and they got butthurt about it. What's happened to the community since I played this game so long ago? Green_Crying
noobofspades
Deuced Up

What you described seems like any regular free FPS community to me.
SnipedByBunchie
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

noobofspades wrote:
What you described seems like any regular free FPS community to me.
It wasn't always this way Green_Crying
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Yeah, there used to be more people. But other than that it does sound like any other free FPS community.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

There used to be a lot more cool players, but there was also an equal more amount of trolls. Also, you probably suffer from rosy retrospection as does basically everyone else.

I remember the community being a lot better on goon haven and the tsb arena days, but to be honest it was probably about the same as it is now just with less players.
SnipedByBunchie
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

xCross wrote:
Aww they insulted your mommy and daddy?
I don't really care, I just remember the community being cooler, ya know?
onigiri
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

SnipedByBunchie wrote:
What happened to the community? I joined a server and was forced to join the empty green team versus 3 people on blue. One kept insulting my mom and dad and saying I was hacking when I kept killing all three. It was sort of funny that he said I was hacking when one of his mates got banned for "rapid hack". They refused to join my team so it would be an even 2v2, so I kept killing all 3 and they got butthurt about it. What's happened to the community since I played this game so long ago? Green_Crying
I feel for you. Green_Crying
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

the (good members of the) community left like 2 years ago
flood17
Deuce

What you described here is every shooter game in the world.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”