No reason Bans

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
GorditoBisquit
Deuce

Hey everyone, GorditoBisquit (soon TheMightyD) here:

It has not happened to them that they are playing well and suddenly they ban? Green_D'oh
Yeap, that happened 2 me 3 times.
It's annoying that some mod server or simply because it is angry because he found it "fun" you ejected.
I have seen that there are hundreds of players who complain about this too.
They do not believe that should regulate the authority of the server? I think an injustice to do it just because they have that power.

They have had some experience of this kind?

See ya' in game! Blue_Wink1
LeCom

GorditoBisquit wrote:

It has not happened to them that they are playing well and suddenly they ban? Green_D'oh
It's annoying that some mod server or simply because it is angry because he found it "fun" you ejected.
They do not believe that should regulate the authority of the server? I think an injustice to do it just because they have that power.

In times where basically every single player is hacking, lots of innocent people get banned for having high lag or triggering hack scripts or just doing too many headshots at once. Blame it on the hackers, not the admins.
GorditoBisquit
Deuce

LeCom wrote:
GorditoBisquit wrote:

In times where basically every single player is hacking, lots of innocent people get banned for having high lag or triggering hack scripts or just doing too many headshots at once. Blame it on the hackers, not the admins.
Yeah, that's right, but, in some cases the players have 100 - 150 ms, they have 1 or 2 kills and still get banned
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”