What's going on?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
98 posts Page 6 of 7 First unread post
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Basically, you're saying that you have done some other projects but finished none of them and you stopped caring about this website?
Something like that, But hey, at least I start them. Also I'd argue that nothing is ever really truly finished, you just reach a point where you give up.

I'm lurking for a bit because there's people actually doing stuff and it's kinda cool to see stuff actually happen.
Dare[AoS] wrote:
And I'm not sure but I guess that I've seen you on the forums before, are you Icecream?
Fuck no. Wash your mouth out.

I've been around since about 0.54.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

we're all dead..
longbyte1
Deuced Up

MrFritz wrote:
we're all dead..
No, I don't know what you're talking about, 80 posts have been made just on this thread. In fact, since the mods' return and our little project, BnS has been more alive than it has been in 6 months.
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

longbyte1 wrote:
In fact, since the mods' return and our little project, BnS has been more alive than it has been in 6 months.
longbyte1 wrote:
our little project
longbyte1 wrote:
more alive
And that's why: Because something is happening (or at least appears to be). Your responsibility now is to keep working at it. (And implement bunnyhopping.)

If you have any screenshots, mind posting them? I'd really like to see how far it's progressed.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

MrFritz wrote:
we're all dead..
It's funny how you took your time to login and to write this.
Marisa Kirisame wrote:
And that's why: Because something is happening (or at least appears to be). Your responsibility now is to keep working at it. (And implement bunnyhopping.)

If you have any screenshots, mind posting them? I'd really like to see how far it's progressed.
Good idea. We want to see your progress on the new and better version of Battlefield 4.

Also, do you already have a playable version of it?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

>battlefield 4? No. We're not releasing screenshots yet. I still need to work on UI, we need to work on other stuff etc.
>We do have a playable version but it's only for testing atm.
10se1ucgo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

bloodfox wrote:
>battlefield 4? No. We're not releasing screenshots yet. I still need to work on UI, we need to work on other stuff etc.
battlefield 5?
hardline?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

No.
No.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

10sec1ucgo wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
battlefield 5?
hardline?
that was just an idea of how to name it... but it shouldn't be named battlefield
I'm sure your game is aiming the right way with the bleeding and the reload phases and all the attention to detail. That's described in the google doc.
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

gm is literally icecraft
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

i wish i was icecraft
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

i uh... I believe i'm the only one out of team using that googley doc ^^
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

fuck google docs and google+
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

Should make a board on 8chan, it'll be far more productive

And fun

... and can actually be properly moderated, and you also have to be 18 or older to use 8chan so that does help to filter out probably about 70% of the shit
10se1ucgo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Marisa Kirisame wrote:
... and can actually be properly moderated, and you also have to be 18 or older to use 8chan so that does help to filter out probably about 70% of the shit
implying that people don't lie about their age

im pretty sure im like 18 on all of the sites i've registered on, when in reality im like 9 or something.
98 posts Page 6 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”