I got banned (Please help)

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Nightwalker356
Deuce

HELP I got banned in this server aos://1252610391:32850:0.75 they said i was hacking with no specific hack then i got banned i wasn't using hacks and this server is the best ping for me PLEASE HELP Blue_Crying Green_Crying EDIT:I am no longer banned
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

You were probably votekicked. If so, by the time you see this message you're probably unbanned.

Basically, a large chunk of the playerbase are morons. Part of the reason I don't play this anymore. Either way, if you get good at this game, people will accuse you of hacking, because they're impatient morons who don't realise that you can kill people very easily in this game.

I don't know if that server is adminned properly, if it were adminned properly you'd be able to contact them and they could get you unbanned fairly quickly.
Nightwalker356
Deuce

Marisa Kirisame wrote:
You were probably votekicked. If so, by the time you see this message you're probably unbanned.

Basically, a large chunk of the playerbase are morons. Part of the reason I don't play this anymore. Either way, if you get good at this game, people will accuse you of hacking, because they're impatient morons who don't realise that you can kill people very easily in this game.

I don't know if that server is adminned properly, if it were adminned properly you'd be able to contact them and they could get you unbanned fairly quickly.
Yea i was unbanned but they should have more admins Blue_D'oh Green_D'oh
StrikerJanners
Deuced Up

i think i know why!the players that tried to votekick you are just annoying dickhead noobs or the admin is just some cod/minecraft/cs cunt kid
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”