DeathBattle! - Deuce vs Steve

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
49 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Ok ending this right now, DEUCE WINS!
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Blue_Happy1
Last edited by Ninja_pig_pro on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vengeance
Deuced Up

Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
Explain a reason provable INGAME that is not a BIASED OPINION.
There has been many reasons why Deuce would win! Read them, and then you'll know.
Ninja_pig_pro

Blue_Happy1
Last edited by Ninja_pig_pro on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Semper
Deuced Up

Hey, this reminded me of deadliest warrior :).
CaptainDerpster
League Participant
League Participant

One word how Deuce will win.
Spoiler:
WTFAoS
:)
Ninja_pig_pro

Blue_Happy1
Last edited by Ninja_pig_pro on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dakeku

Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
You are being biased about this yourself. Admit it, you want Steve to win and you are just ignoring viable reasons to Deuce's victory. You say you can shoot the bow farther, but can you be sure it will hit? In my understanding, Deuce can shoot the rifle or even the SMG a lot more accurately than Steve with his bow. I know you just wanted to share the idea and yeah, the idea of Deuce and Steve fighting is entertaining. But all I am saying is that Steve's victory seems biased. In game, the guns, spade and grenades are provided, but in Minecraft, you have nothing. This means you'll have to make everything first which will give Deuce a hell lot of time to kill Steve. Not really mad, just wanted to state what's in my mind.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Dakeku wrote:
Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
You are being biased about this yourself. Admit it, you want Steve to win and you are just ignoring viable reasons to Deuce's victory. You say you can shoot the bow farther, but can you be sure it will hit? In my understanding, Deuce can shoot the rifle or even the SMG a lot more accurately than Steve with his bow. I know you just wanted to share the idea and yeah, the idea of Deuce and Steve fighting is entertaining. But all I am saying is that Steve's victory seems biased. In game, the guns, spade and grenades are provided, but in Minecraft, you have nothing. This means you'll have to make everything first which will give Deuce a hell lot of time to kill Steve. Not really mad, just wanted to state what's in my mind.
<3 Dakeku. I was thinking that and you wrote it.
Lemon
League Participant
League Participant

Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
CaptainDerpster wrote:
Spoiler:
WTFAoS
Fun Fact: WTFAoS is the equivilent to mods in minecraft (The MC community is weird and calls texture edits texture packs instead of mods) So, you could have the Ace of Spades Mod, Car mod, Portal Gun, Planes mod, Too many items mod, World Edit, and More!
Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
...It's a plugin. An UNOFFICIAL mod for servers.
You just contradicted yourself. Your point is moot.
This is a very interesting comparison, although, it is difficult to compare two very different health systems.
Semper
Deuced Up

Well, Deuce and Steve both can win, it just depends on what situation you're in, for example if Deuce(lets just call an ace of spades person Deuce), well If Deuce see's you and Steve doesn't see Deuce, deuce will win just by spraying with the semi or smg, possibly shotgun. But if Steve sees Deuce he's smart enough to run and hide somewhere. Also Steve has more weapons than just bow and sword, he has explosives( TNT ) and he can set traps to make Deuce blow up, And also If Steve sneaks up on Deuce it's possibly a %90 chance for steve to win.

EDIT: Just saw on the thread that you cannot use TNT, but he still have the Enchantment fire aspect and flint and steel, It's both ways if Deuce has an smg and see's Steve, Deuce wins but if Steve see's Deuce and shoots him with fire aspect Deuce dies. it's kind of a whoever hits first match.
Ninja_pig_pro

Lemon wrote:
Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
CaptainDerpster wrote:
Spoiler:
WTFAoS
Fun Fact: WTFAoS is the equivilent to mods in minecraft (The MC community is weird and calls texture edits texture packs instead of mods) So, you could have the Ace of Spades Mod, Car mod, Portal Gun, Planes mod, Too many items mod, World Edit, and More!
Ninja_pig_pro wrote:
...It's a plugin. An UNOFFICIAL mod for servers.
You just contradicted yourself. Your point is moot.
This is a very interesting comparison, although, it is difficult to compare two very different health systems.
I said that if you had Hacks you might as well have plugins and mods. But because the health system the Spade or Shovel was used to calculate.

Reply to the last comment:
How long will it take to SMG Steve? He has 200 hp if compared the Spade with the Shovel. While I can see how it could,
it would all come down to what armor. Anything from Iron to Diamond will provide enough HP for him to be able to withstand about 3 times what deuce can for the SMG. Also, there are healing potions, golden apples, it isn't the strength, it is that Steve himself has a better aresenal.
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

Semper wrote:
Well, Deuce and Steve both can win, it just depends on what situation you're in, for example if Deuce(lets just call an ace of spades person Deuce), well If Deuce see's you and Steve doesn't see Deuce, deuce will win just by spraying with the semi or smg, possibly shotgun. But if Steve sees Deuce he's smart enough to run and hide somewhere. Also Steve has more weapons than just bow and sword, he has explosives( TNT ) and he can set traps to make Deuce blow up, And also If Steve sneaks up on Deuce it's possibly a %90 chance for steve to win.

EDIT: Just saw on the thread that you cannot use TNT, but he still have the Enchantment fire aspect and flint and steel, It's both ways if Deuce has an smg and see's Steve, Deuce wins but if Steve see's Deuce and shoots him with fire aspect Deuce dies. it's kind of a whoever hits first match.
I agree. The time that it takes to get a bow up to full power, is enough for Deuce to boop Steve's face. But if they are close range, Steve would win because of his sword and his health which is more than Deuce'.
Mr Zurkon
Deuce

Deuce has unlimited sprint.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

HOLY FUCKING NECRO THIS IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD
49 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”