Poll against pro players

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
65 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post

Should pro players be instabanned?

3%
YES
2%
OMG YES
6%
HOLY CRAP YES
2%
Just ban tGM, Mikuli and Tank
5%
Not quite sure if this is an AWESOME idea or an EPIC idea
9%
Just ban the komrades clan
2%
Just ban SPQR
9%
Just ban SPQR and Komrades
63%
i r stoopid so i say no lol xDDDD my iq iz 3 n i pway cawadooty

Total votes: 64

Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I think there should be beginner-friendly servers.

They will work like this:
Players entering the servers will start with 0 experience points. These points transfer between the beginner servers. Players will accumulate experience points by killing enemies and capturing intel/command posts, and lose experience points by dying. 0 will be the minimum experience points a player can have. Once a player surpasses a limit to experience points, they will only be allowed to join the beginner servers as a spectator. That's how they will work.

So, what do you guys think? Blue_Happy1
EdszxNeo
Deuce

TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Voxel1ty wrote:
Let's be honest. AoS isn't exactly rocket science. It doesn't really require "l33t" skills and this game isn't ever going to be featured in a Major League Gaming tournament.

Also, let's be honest again...Major League Gaming is made up almost entirely of 13 year olds who live with Mom and Dad, will probably continue to after graduating high school...if they graduate, have no job, no responsibilities, probably threaten to "hurt themselves" on a routine basis, bathe infrequently, have a vocabulary which consists of only 4 words, "gay", "f@$K", "pwn" and a certain racial epitaph popular on Xbox Live and...

...refer to themselves as "professional gamers".
Lol... most of the specified on this list are over twenty.
Bigcheecho

Voxel1ty wrote:
Let's be honest. AoS isn't exactly rocket science. It doesn't really require "l33t" skills and this game isn't ever going to be featured in a Major League Gaming tournament.

Also, let's be honest again...Major League Gaming is made up almost entirely of 13 year olds who live with Mom and Dad, will probably continue to after graduating high school...if they graduate, have no job, no responsibilities, probably threaten to "hurt themselves" on a routine basis, bathe infrequently, have a vocabulary which consists of only 4 words, "gay", "f@$K", "pwn" and a certain racial epitaph popular on Xbox Live and...

...refer to themselves as "professional gamers".
Kodiak wrote:
skrew u all u i make seven dollers a year from mlg (am rich lol u suck poor ppl) and ur just jelous because im pro.

!!!!MLG 4 LYF!!!!
The way you said you are professional, Kodiak, would simply prove voxel1ty's point to a common (wo)man or an intellectual. That means pretty much everyone else.
ProfCupcake
Deuce

If you aren't completely outclassed, then what motivation do you have to get better?
I love playing against vastly superior players. If you have a problem with fighting them, switch team.
KomradeKorakoff
League Champs
League Champs

masters league
Space Inspader
Deuced Up

I feel like making my own clan now. For some reason.
Revolet
Deuced Up

Nope. We should bawn thos nooooooobbbbsssss.
Tex
Deuced Up

0bv10u$ly w3 h4z 2 ben peepull beecaz d3y r 2 g00d & dey taek up teh ledrboreds 2 mach al teh taim.
RavenT
Deuced Up

ProfCupcake wrote:
If you aren't completely outclassed, then what motivation do you have to get better?
I love playing against vastly superior players. If you have a problem with fighting them, switch team.
What if the hekr melg plyrs r on ur tem too
Space Inspader
Deuced Up

RavenT wrote:
ProfCupcake wrote:
What if the hekr melg plyrs r on ur tem too
If they are, everyone puts their dentures back in their mouths.
Conduit

cant stop spqr
try 2 ban us we w1ll just hack lol
n00bs
cry 2 ur mommys of wait shez to bussy screaming my name oooooooo
Sniper101

howz about we ask jagex to give pro players 10 dollars to not be proz anymorez? gg?
Tex
Deuced Up

Sniper101 wrote:
howz about we ask jagex to give pro players 10 dollars to not be proz anymorez? gg?
Sniper101

Tex wrote:
Sniper101 wrote:
woops i guess i forgot about beta.!
65 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”