Submit Your Intel-Tower Designs (League or Otherwise).

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
107 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
MKU
Artist
Artist

This is my towerv1. I was inspired by a young Abraham Lincoln, who would cut down cherry trees and end slavery everyday, and who later grew up to invent the iPhone 5C.

This is my towerv2. As you can see, it is much more different than the v1. This one is more inspired from the popular steampunk game, Halo 2.

This is the AK tower, inspired from the well known team, ORS.
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

Tower AK is absolutely the best, Our defense is basically like.
Fyunix
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Sennar wrote:
In aos the "sun" always shines from the north meaning that if you build from north to south the southern blocks go dark because they have a shadow cast on them :) if you had built it from east or west or vice versa it would look just fine.
Aah, I didn't know that.
Thank you very much for telling, this caterpie worked out fine just like you said.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

This Thread is so death. Blue_Normal
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Soraboy wrote:
This Thread is so death. Blue_Normal
Well, you don't have to necro it then.
tra2
Deuced Up

These are beautiful!
Coco
League Participant
League Participant

A tower I knocked up on Animus .76
Had great fun building it. Little help from v^3 and the great building master himself, HeyJD.
Elsweyr
Deuce

GreaseMonkey wrote:
danhezee wrote:
And never make a 3 x 3 column.
I think during the days of 0.54 someone demonstrated exactly why you never build a 3x3. I'd be suprised if the new kids know that trick these days, though.

I never build an intel tower before and i'm trying to make one now, can you tell me why never build a 3x3? i'm curious xD
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Elsweyr wrote:
GreaseMonkey wrote:
danhezee wrote:
I think during the days of 0.54 someone demonstrated exactly why you never build a 3x3. I'd be suprised if the new kids know that trick these days, though.

I never build an intel tower before and i'm trying to make one now, can you tell me why never build a 3x3? i'm curious xD
Because an enemy can then hide inside the pillar and build up the tower without anybody seeing him.
ZeroXy
Deuced Up

I made this tower with Fridge :)
I hope you like it hah.
Fridge wanted to share italian's skills!

Elsweyr
Deuce

Ballistic wrote:
Elsweyr wrote:
GreaseMonkey wrote:
danhezee wrote:

Because an enemy can then hide inside the pillar and build up the tower without anybody seeing him.
aaah thanks for the explanation xD But who cares about sound in gaming (like i do) should notice the spade sounds and spot this issue. but i think most non-hardcore gamer gives a shit about sound, so.. better not make 3x3, haha xD
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Elsweyr wrote:
aaah thanks for the explanation xD But who cares about sound in gaming (like i do) should notice the spade sounds and spot this issue. but i think most non-hardcore gamer gives a shit about sound, so.. better not make 3x3, haha xD
Building your tower to avoid this issue is far more optimal and safer than simply listening out for people digging inside the tower, besides they can just stop digging and wait you out.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Ohh's genius intel tower design. Hope no one picks up on this
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Nikhao wrote:
Ohh's genius intel tower design. Hope no one picks up on this
stool?
you know, instead of cahir because that doesn't have the back rest... oh never mind me
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

stolo
107 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”