Technical support: problem with resolution

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

i was going to say what somnium just did but i got the idea he had already done it at least twice so went to the last thing i knew that could work
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

I generally just back up my system before I start doing kv6. I always make a mistake somewhere when I'm not positive on how to do something. It's quicker to just restore to a previous date than to delete it all constantly. I imagine he removed or placed a file somewhere that should have been/not been there. I have retarded ass mods on 0.76 because I'm too lazy to delete everything and I didn't back up. So anytime I 1v1 I have retarded mods in the way. I don't typically mess with res. I just ignore the little messages that pop up 24/7 >xD
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

IIRC this happens when you've modified a player model or something to be too big.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

as in a head or mods that make players more visible?
Geo_14
Deuce

ThisFrickinSite wrote:
IIRC this happens when you've modified a player model or something to be too big.
Thanks man, that's the only answer i was waiting a year ago but I gave up my hopes when i saw these dumbfucks trying to troll me instead of giving me a fucking good and simple answer like yours.

BTW
Somnium wrote:
Lawl. I was kidding when I said did you unplug it and plug it back in.
LAWL I WUS JUS KIDDEHNG WHEN I LEHFT MAH SPERM ON YO MOTHERS VA JAY JAY. I HOEWP YO LAIHK YO NEW BRODAH Blue_Happy3 Blue_Crying Blue_Surprised2
i would say thanks for trying to help but fuck it since you are a fucking forum nerd moron who lives with his grandma....

That's all mah niggaz, you can go fuck yourselves and feel free saying hello to your shitfaced admins cause that's the last i'm writting shit in here...and yeah, despite my stupid account here, i was a veteran in this game so call me "a noob that cries cuz he can't get help" all you want you fuckers! :) thanks Rep and ThisFrickinSite btw and sry for replying sooooo fucking late!
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Geo_14 wrote:
BTW
Somnium wrote:
Lawl. I was kidding when I said did you unplug it and plug it back in.
LAWL I WUS JUS KIDDEHNG WHEN I LEHFT MAH SPERM ON YO MOTHERS VA JAY JAY. I HOEWP YO LAIHK YO NEW BRODAH Blue_Happy3 Blue_Crying Blue_Surprised2
i would say thanks for trying to help but fuck it since you are a fucking forum nerd moron who lives with his grandma....

That's all mah niggaz, you can go fuck yourselves and feel free saying hello to your shitfaced admins cause that's the last i'm writting shit in here...and yeah, despite my stupid account here, i was a veteran in this game so call me "a noob that cries cuz he can't get help" all you want you fuckers! :) thanks Rep and ThisFrickinSite btw and sry for replying sooooo fucking late!
don't worry about replying late, we understand that sucking cocks for a hobby can take a long ass time to get enough of
LeCom

Hey, relax, the gypsies kidnapped him and slapped his head it's not his fault.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”