Look at my fucking score

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
40 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
FuzocK
Deuce

scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Why? It's nothing to great.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

no one cares about your score.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Zekamalikyd wrote:
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

JigsawLP wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:

There was another thread recently about the same thing.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

That f-bomb was unnecessary and your score is meh
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1Shot1Kill wrote:
JigsawLP wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:

No one cares, FuzocK
SWayKills
Deuced Up

I don't want to be as hate filled as the posters before me, I'm sure it was your new high score, congrats. BUT, most people here have been playing (AoS) for a few years and even a medium level player can hit a 200 in a match. There are people like me who have been around since the beginning (and I'm not anywhere near the top players) who have gotten 300-500 (465 being my highest) kills in a single match. The top guys can reach FAR over that. BUT, don't be discouraged if you've only been here a while, it's a fine score, just don't post a score again till it is completely ridiculously high! Good luck on the field!
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

oh we aren't full of hate
we just like saying truths over and over until people listen to them.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

"You have killed Putin" - I like that
Baptiste76
Deuced Up

Not too greate ... I've seen a man who made 1400, but with aimbot...
SWayKills
Deuced Up

I suppose you are right. NO ONE will ever care about a score no matter how high it is. I just feel that if we tell people their score doesn't matter, to some people that means THEY do not matter. I just feel like we should try to be more polite to anyone who plays AoS or OS. Because telling people "we don't care about you or what you have to say" is how this game lost about 70% of its player base. Why not encourage people? Then they will stay and keep our game alive. No one wants to hear "who gives a shit", even if it is true. Try keeping that in mind.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

look i'm pro

my rifle isn't completely black ok
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

SWayKills wrote:
I suppose you are right. NO ONE will ever care about a score no matter how high it is. I just feel that if we tell people their score doesn't matter, to some people that means THEY do not matter. I just feel like we should try to be more polite to anyone who plays AoS or OS. Because telling people "we don't care about you or what you have to say" is how this game lost about 70% of its player base. Why not encourage people? Then they will stay and keep our game alive. No one wants to hear "who gives a shit", even if it is true. Try keeping that in mind.
So you want people to spam this kind of shit all over BnS?
SWayKills
Deuced Up

KIWI, we know you are a badass. And your rifle IS completely black! Don't lie to us. ;)

EDIT- 1shot1kill, who fucking cares? You think it's better if he leaves and never plays again? Make a rule then that scores are not forum worthy, but do not be an ass to someone who was proud of their first high score. People like you are no better than Jagex! I am so sick of hearing that Jagex ruined this game when it was our own community full of arrogant assholes who pushed people out! Just say "you should not post this in the forum", then they see that scores should not be posted but they do not feel like they are being pushed out! How is that so hard to understand?
40 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”