✪ Warp's Weapons & UI | MY FIRST MAP?? & AKs74u | ✪

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
398 posts Page 14 of 27 First unread post

Would you like an Insurgency pack?

83%
YES!
10%
Maybe.
4%
No.
3%
Something else (Please comment)

Total votes: 164

Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

tobi9sc wrote:
the weapon.kv6 inside the file is the halved VSS Vintorez, haha: Green_tongue

left is the weapon.kv6 and right is weaponnomagazine.kv6

and btw little thing - there is a part on the upper part of the vss's stock that is not colored properly, hehe

also where do I put the scope.png or the reflex ??
I know, I have to half and then edit them, otherwise they are too big.

Read the instructions in the README.txt for a quick tut.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Ok so, the weapon.kv6 is what you will see on other players and the weaponnomagazine.kv6 is what you are going to see in first person ? Also I don't have Gfx folder inside my resources folder and in any of my paks so how do i do that ? Green_normal
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

tobi9sc wrote:
Ok so, the weapon.kv6 is what you will see on other players and the weaponnomagazine.kv6 is what you are going to see in first person ? Also I don't have Gfx folder inside my resources folder and in any of my paks so how do i do that ? Green_normal
Make the "Gfx" folder, then put the images in, as per the README.

The "weapon.kv6" is the third-person view, yes. The "weaponnomagazine.kv6" is the gun you see in first person, minus the magazine, which is "magazine.kv6". Green_BigSmile
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

ok thanks
Evergreen
Deuced Up

You can fix the third person size the same way you change the size of the 1st person model
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up

The MK11 Mod 0 has a slanted end on the magizine
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Hobo Moses wrote:
Making a slant with non-slanting blocks is hard. :D

I didn't see that it made a huge difference to the gun and it looked shit when I tried to replicate it... So I didn't bother. Green_BigSmile
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up

Warp wrote:
Hobo Moses wrote:
Making a slant with non-slanting blocks is hard. :D

I didn't see that it made a huge difference to the gun and it looked shit when I tried to replicate it... So I didn't bother. Green_BigSmile
Just trying to get it out so the OCD spam doesnt come in
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Hello All, with help from 1Shot, I have exported the Vintorez, along with the iron sights, from blender into a shiny new preview for you guys:

Quite happy with how it turned out. :)

Edit: New Render:

Image (FN-FAL Kobra)
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Hi All, I am quite busy right now, sorry about the lack of mods.

I can tell you though, that an very complete modding guide by myself will be released- see below.
Spoiler:
Green_Sunglasses1

I am collaborating with a couple of other BnS'ers on a new project Green_BigSmile , the AKS-74u is underway, and I am thinking of making a HD Dragunov.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

:D
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Oooohh! nice!
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
Oooohh! nice!
A belated thanks.

I am still modding, just slowly Green_BigSmile
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Yeah. I am trying to force myself to make a hot dog player skin with a sweat band but I just get too lazy lol (plus, I don't know if I want to mod anymore because there is rarely anybody on the forums now :/ )
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
Yeah. I am trying to force myself to make a hot dog player skin with a sweat band but I just get too lazy lol (plus, I don't know if I want to mod anymore because there is rarely anybody on the forums now :/ )
I know- I first lurked on BnS in June 13, and there looks like there is less activity now :(

I don't want OS/VoxelWar/AoS to die...

I like making mods if people like and use them- I just wish there was a little more demand and not the somewhat negative atmosphere these seems to be sometimes. It looks like a fair amount of people still play the game, I never have a problem getting to a populated server, but the Users on here are going away. I really hope these new projects and a new focus/goals that have been talked about by the staff can give the community a boost. Green_Happy1 Green_Rifle

Still, I am making my Mods, but I have so little time and can get demotivated. Hopefully there is an uptick in demand and the community grows, soon.
398 posts Page 14 of 27 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”