Castle War[First Map]

The level/layout/play area.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Capt_Geek3
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I just made a simple map, I used heightmapping template by JoeJoe and the models that came with it. This map is indeed symmetrical and the main points of defense and offense would be the pillboxes and the castle. This can be used for babel or CTF. It's my first map so it looks rubbish.

Attachments
CastleWar.vxl
Download for Map:
(2.26 MiB) Downloaded 291 times
Last edited by Capt_Geek3 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Capt_Geek3 wrote:
add "png so you can see the image.

like this
Code: Select all
http://imgur.com/7gI4F6J.png

Very nice map btw
Capt_Geek3
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Pedroh wrote:
Capt_Geek3 wrote:
add "png so you can see the image.

like this
Code: Select all
http://imgur.com/7gI4F6J.png

Very nice map btw
Done, and thanks Blue_Happy1
Lostmotel
League Participant
League Participant

It doesn't look like rubbish at all. I can't think of any other map with a mountain range all the way through the middle and a relatively low, flat spawn actually. So at least in that respect your map seems unique to me. Some of the shadows are too dark imo (I think you could simply change that in the blender world options) and some objects don't fit in too well due to the games heightlimit but apart from that it seems pretty play- and enjoyable to me.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Lostmotel wrote:
It doesn't look like rubbish at all. I can't think of any other map with a mountain range all the way through the middle and a relatively low, flat spawn actually. So at least in that respect your map seems unique to me. Some of the shadows are too dark imo (I think you could simply change that in the blender world options) and some objects don't fit in too well due to the games heightlimit but apart from that it seems pretty play- and enjoyable to me.
+1
churlex XD
Deuce

yhjhj Green_Sleeping Green_normal Green_normal Green_Sunglasses1 Green_Sleeping Green_Nothappy Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2 Green_Pistol2 Green_Pistol2 Green_Pistol2
Spoiler:
[youtube][/youtube]
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Maps”