Marksmanship's Armory - A Blast From The Past

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

Hey everyone, Marksmanship here! Some of you may recall an earlier post about trying to find my old Armory weapon pack. Well, I searched around through some old thumb drives and, joyous day, I found it!

So here's the whole pack in all its original glory. I plan on continuing work towards improving the overall quality of the pack, such as actually giving the guns custom sights, sounds, ammo icons, and so forth, as well as updating some of the models.

But this is the original, as it appeared over two years ago to on the old Spadille forums. Enjoy!

The Original Promotional Pictures:
Spoiler:
Shotguns-Added version (from when shotguns first came to AoS).

Older promo.

Latest promo.

M107 promo.

The pack:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfp1is03wtnr4 ... Armory.zip

Enjoy!
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

nice, all of them look good. I really like the Kar98k and trench gun. I think when you update the pack you should rework the thompson a bit, something with its magazine looks weird. it could just be this angle though
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

Priok wrote:
nice, all of them look good. I really like the Kar98k and trench gun. I think when you update the pack you should rework the thompson a bit, something with its magazine looks weird. it could just be this angle though
I might be able to tweak it a bit, I suppose. Let me know how it feels ingame. I'm also planning on expanding to cover more than one version of each gun, so I'll probably be making a WWII-style Thompson with a straight mag and foregrip to go with the "gangster" style one here. Thanks for the feedback!
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Amazing Guns Blue_Happy3
aidybee
Deuced Up

Hows the top secret weapon going?
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

aidybee wrote:
Hows the top secret weapon going?
Well, ever since you chipped in with the idea, I've been mashing up some ideas. Hopefully I'll be able to make some pretty good, crisp skins and not end up brain-fried.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”