Wow it looks really nice. You just changed the BG. :D
Frosty
Deuced Up

It looks fucking sexy.
Semper
Deuced Up

Twily wrote:
USABxBOOYO wrote:
Are you ever going to try to orient the avatars on the left? I could point you to some tutorials if you don't know how.
Why it needs to be on the left ?
I like the avatars on the left side, Since everyone forum I've joined they're on that side :)
HeatZane
Deuce

Semper wrote:
Twily wrote:
USABxBOOYO wrote:
Are you ever going to try to orient the avatars on the left? I could point you to some tutorials if you don't know how.
I like the avatars on the left side, Since everyone forum I've joined they're on that side :)
yeah, since every forum have their Avatar side on the left
tehevilchicken
Deuced Up

Sponge wrote:
Loving the new design!
I KNOW RIGHT
Jagex did a good job remodeling the website and the forums. Hopefully they make the game worth buying
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Twily wrote:
USABxBOOYO wrote:
It's what people are used to. There's another thread for discussion on this issue though: http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

I like that design... but the header... nah... isn't really good.
hindos
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Build and shoot is the only website where I don't block the ads. They played the guilt clause against me D:
Otter
Deuce

I like the blue. Although I like blue in general. =3
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

TheGrandmaster wrote:
Silnius wrote:
You're right, i prefer avatar on left
Agreed heh.

Would also be good to limit signature image sizes, one guy has a huge image in there..
And what's with the random smiley faces for the avatars!? For some strange reason it kinda creeps me out.
Duck you.
I like 'em.
Carnage
Deuce

I like everything apart from the fact that it's still similar to the default layout. I think it'd look loads better with the theme "Saphic".
A-Hobo
Deuce

I love this new look
CelticEnigma
Deuced Up

Looking good! I have a few ideas for different site colors and color schemes in general from being a Moderator on Minecraft Servers and Minecraft Server forums alike. Not to mention, I've had a lot of forum experience in multiple sites. But I love the progress so far and will be here proudly to watch the site progress into bigger and better things.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

I don't know if there is going to be a redesign anytime soon or if they are happy with it but i made a little theme in like 5 min. demonstrating what we can do to customize stuff. I only made it because i kept on seeing posts saying they didn't like the current theme around the forum https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11044311/Theme.jpg Blue_Happy1
29 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”